What happened to implants?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nocturnal7x, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Nocturnal7x

Hey,

Been gone since mid july, poked my head in last night, pwnd some nubs, little rusty but anyway, what happened to implants, did they ever get implemented?

I can only find higgles post about GU13 where all reference to implants is crossed out.

Thanks!
  2. DashRendar

They were a bad idea. SOE listened.
    • Up x 2
  3. IronWarrior

Forum warriors had tears about them and they now delayed until a "correct" balance can be found.
    • Up x 1
  4. Morpholine

Most of them were really cool ideas that nevertheless would have broken game play in one facet or another, so they were moved back to the drawing board.
    • Up x 1
  5. Nocturnal7x

sweet. This is the first time ive been impressed by SOE in a good way. First time I can say this and not sarcastically, Good Job SOE.

Thanks guys.
  6. Drsexxytime

This was commendable by them. It's like they were just browsing the net and found "Pay 2 Win" and thought "oh man, this is bad, and look at all these people upset by this". Now if they'd just look a little more into "Free 2 Play" games and get to the paragraph explaining that "content is paramount to success", because we haven't got any true, real, content since launch, and that's bad. Very bad.
  7. Lucidius134

I can think of over a handful of both positive and negative things to the dev team. It's a mixed nut jar but you can't please everyone.