What faction do you get placed on the most as NSO?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ZDarkShadowsZ, Sep 19, 2021.

1. ZDarkShadowsZ

I have my NSO character on Cobalt. For me it's:

1. TR
    2. NC
    3. VS

It's funny because I main TR on that server as well. It's as if the game doesn't want me to play alongside any other faction.
    • Up x 1
  2. Bonemiser

On Emerald, it will place me on TR about 50% of the time unless I deliberately aim to be placed elsewhere. Queue during the NC/VS pop dips if you want a better gameplay experience. TR Emerald will refuse to leave their Prowlers and Mosquitoes at all costs, even if it means losing an alert to pad their stats. It sucks to play with them.
  3. BlackFox

On Miller:
    NC
    VS
    TR
  4. YellowJacketXV

Emerald:
    It's actually a tie between NC and TR.
    I don't even know what purple looks like my NSO character.

This is also 100% fact. Basically, it feels like Emerald is just "VS and their alts now".
    Considering the rough history of Emerald...it doesn't really surprise me though...
  5. JibbaJabba

Can't tell easily. My freelance and non freelance stats are mixed. It's bound to VS and if I eliminate that then:

40% of the time I'm placed on NC.
    35% of the time I'm placed on TR.
  6. Botji

You have weird times you play or is it me because NC is by far the least common for me as they seem to enjoy a slight overpop on Miller while VS as usual seem to be underpoped until prime/late night.

Its quite rare for me to be put on NC so im killing them a lot as they are almost always one of the enemy factions while im usually put on VS but TR not too far behind and looking at my stats its also quite obvious:
    Total faction kills
    VS: 23%
    TR: 29%
    NC: 36%

Same but different here on Miller, my 'main' is a VS on Miller and my NSO, also on Miller, is usually put on VS!