What does C-4 stick to?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Goodkat, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Goodkat

Simple question for C-4 users. What does it stick to? Walls? Vehicles? MAXes? Shields?
  2. HadesR

I can't personally answer for Max's .. I've never tried .. But walls, Vehicles and shields yes
  3. Sowahka

Everything as far as I'm aware. I don't think it sticks to players or MAXes, but just about everything else is fair game.
  4. Stormlight666

A duck!

Very small churches!
    • Up x 3
  5. Dictatorfish

Good point, I need to find out if they stick to people. I could stick a couple onto a friendly LA, get him to charge into a group of enemies and detonate. After all, it's a tactic used in the real world and us Vanu are practically religious fanatics anyway, it'd fit perfectly in character.
  6. anaverageguy

All except infantry, last I tried.

My attempts at sticking it on myself didn't work out either.
  7. Dictatorfish

That makes me sad. =[
    Still, I guess sticking them all onto a flash and bailing out is still a tried and true tactic. Exploding people would have been funnier, though.
  8. wrenched

I don't think it sticks to barrels?
  9. kkibg

It sticks to everything but players I think, I tried throwing it on a friend. It will stick to the backs of Sundies, Tanks, Walls, and will one shot MAXes. Dunno about aircraft.
  10. anaverageguy

Yeah the flash thing.. if you know where your designated target is, spawning an ESF and having friends help by sticking C4 onto it then ABing into the target is much more effective imo, assuming it's a high priority, difficult to reach target worth the resources spent.

Flashes won't reach well-placed sunderers a lot of the time before being spotted and shot at, but ESF can often make it there without the C4 taking hits and at a much higher velocity.