What do you guys expect(interms of content) in the next PC update?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Regpuppy

I was being facetious. They're admittedly a lot more reserved with their roadmap and wishlist than they were pre-buyout.
  2. Tommyp2006

Every. Single. Patch. Day.

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  3. Eyeklops

Yup
    [IMG]
  4. Pikachu

No thing.
  5. Littleman

The T32 Bull to get another rebalance.

It's kind of a "that" gun. The NS-15m will always be the better option as an Assault Rifle Plus between the two.

Though I'm not-so-secretly hoping they convert the T32 into a bigger Torque 9 or Lynx.
  6. Takara

I expect.....to try and spawn one base back from the fight...only to infact spawn three bases away from there somewhere high in the air to fall to my death....
  7. Schizomatic

If I remember this thread even existed 1-2 years from now, when I expect the next content update to come down, if ever.
  8. TheRunDown

Nothing! except cash grab items like Camo and NS Weapons..

This game needs some PlanetSide in PlanetSide 2, but that will never happen in this CallOfBattlefield2142Online..

It's all about the scoreboard and KPH for Certs to most players, nothing more nothing less.
  9. ne3zy

Nerf HA and making **** weapons viable, I don't care of the rest
  10. Devrailis

• Up x 1
  11. Stopper

At least fixing two annoying bugs : ESF icon not showing on minimap each first flight and game freezing with black screen (probably a problem that nVidia is responsible for too).