What do you guys expect(interms of content) in the next PC update?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Demigan

I don't expect it, but this needs to be done:
    LA UPDATE.

Further, the entire G2A and A2A system needs changing. More skillful G2A needs to be there and not some deterrent, a killer weapon. However it shouldn't have flak or lock-ons to prevent the current bad scaling when multiple G2A weapons are around.
    For A2A we need better maneuverability. Keep the reverse maneuver and hover fighting, but allow other maneuvers to compete with them. Also, make sure the Dogfighting frame actually is better at dogfighting than the Hover Frame.
  2. toast2250

lol
    • Up x 1
  3. OldMaster80

Koltyr the gal modules and intra facility missions are the next in line.

But I keep myfingers crossed that make a step back on redeploy. That feature basically killed the game by destroying strategy and the need for logistics. I find hilarious that they advertise ps2 with the hashtag #makewarstories.
    Lol what kind of war stories do they expect us to produce?
    1- I deployed to my Sl
    2- We zerged the base and steamrolled the enemy.
    3- Redeployed to other side of the continent.
    4- Base was lost so we redeployed again...
  4. Ballto21

Since you refuse to click the link when i send it to you in game, here.

THAT TIME I BEAMERED YOU COULD HAVE MEANT SOMETHING
    • Up x 1
  5. Eternaloptimist

I have not seen any "Blackhand OP, plz nerf" complaints so I hope they leave it alone (seeing as several new weapons have been adjusted one way or the other soon after launch). Launching Koltyr will be the change I most expect at next release.
  6. Liewec123

what i'd LIKE (though i've given up expecting) is for bug that have been around forever to be fixed.
    personally the aegis shield bugs are the ones that "bug" me the most.
    • Up x 1
  7. Lucidius134

I heard SC costs on guns are going down and cert costs are going up
  8. JudgeNu

Just now.

I actually like the Sunderer Cloak but I love parking my sundy and deploying it, looking at how kool it looks, now its gonna be invisible! lol.

I am sort of looking forward to the Gal changes, with the changes in air controls giving new pilots a bit more time to fly we could have a new layer of battle.

To me, as a solo flyer, the air game seems a separate part of the game.
    I am not completely interested in dogfighting, I don't farm infantry.
    I love to hunt Magriders, but rarely get the kill, it is just too difficult to finish them off, but it does keep them busy from what they were doing.

They should add Air bases.
    I would suspect they need to be high altitude.
  9. Yuki10

Use hornets, easy kill as long as you don't get shot by AP round from another tank
  10. Haquim

I expect nothing, but I hope that they un**** my problems with enemies rendering.
    I can fly at a base in my ESF and the enemy does not render for me until im at 20m - close enough to easily get dumbfired out of the sky by people I can't see.
    Even in Infantery combat, enemies sometimes just appear out of thin air in the middle of my screen.

Also hoping that they finally start to fix the reources and start "Phase II".
  11. Ronin Oni

Cloaked AmS is not going live next update, they want it to simmer for a while on PTS and have time to identify and fix the bugs with it

I do expect the Galaxy update, and the flight controls fix.
  12. JudgeNu

I do.
    They have to be supplemented with nose gun.
    With Fire suppression and AA, it can be quite difficult to solo one, I don't typically hover.
    I do Sortie's, on the spot!
  13. Bindlestiff

What do I expect? More bugs.
  14. Dj Gus

Isn't the Plebstation Playstation 4 supposed to exclusively run dx11?
    Instead of only porting the crappy stuff, port THAT.
  15. day ofm one

Improved game connection.
  16. Nikushimi

Absolutely nothing. The only thing i expect from DBG is for them milk every title they own dry with as little investment as possible.
  17. ronjahn

I expect continental lattice, along with naval warfare, battle islands, and orbital strike.
  18. IamDH

A hotfix immediately after the patch to fix the newly introduced bugs from the patch
  19. Regpuppy

Because the roadmap has always been an ironclad list of things to come? :p
    • Up x 1
  20. Scr1nRusher

Most of the stuff is on the PTS already.