What do you do when weapon disable

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ferlinco, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Donaldson Jones

I log off. I have other things I need to should be doing if I manage to damage or kill my own team that much.
  2. CorporationUSA

I've had people turn around and shoot me after they ran in front of my gun and got shot. The other day I had someone standing in front of a vehicle pad shoot me off of my flash because I ran into them(as if I had a choice). Fun times.
  3. Gammit

Never had a lock
  4. Crator

It's your opinion that they are doing something stupid. The reality is you are doing something stupid.

Those details weren't described in the post I replied to. That being said, you have no control over what others do but you have full control over what you do.
  5. MouthFulofCrabs

just normally afk or go to the forums like now... xD
  6. Necron

Dude, you run in front of a firing weapon... that DEFINES stupid. Thinking that doesn't makes you stupid.
  7. Crator

People have to go through doors to get to places. What are they supposed to do? Sit behind you with their thumb up their bum while you shoot out the door?
  8. ferlinco

It true that people had to run thru door to defense or cap the point, the only problem is lasher is registering too much hit. Can't blame them we had a common goal. To make sure our side win. It a good fight 40++ each side and people running all over the place. I am sure both faction is enjoying the fight. I personally dun like to ghost cap base... not unless other factions decided not to play with us.