What are your top 3 issues with the game right now?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ianneman, Apr 26, 2015.

1. The Rogue Wolf

1. Bugs and performance issues (already plenty listed in this thread)
    2. Unable to "re-kit" vehicles in the same way as MAXes
    3. Wonky physics
  2. Gorganov

One of the biggest issues with the game is the lack of any detailed info on the map. Leaders need some kind of long range map scan ability; Either through the use of Command Sunderers or hackable base assets. Then they could place missions with set conditions and details on the map, allowing players that meet those conditions to join simply by clicking.

Conditions for missions would require specializations such as Logistics , Mechanized Assault, Air Support, Spec Ops, or Air Superiority; roles to help filter out mission spam. Commanders would also be able to set a player limit, start location, mission area, details, etc. Completed missions give the Commander leadership experience; granting them higher mission limits and tools for playing the strategy game.

Missions could add the possibility of Counter-missions too. That's the kind of META this game needed from the start.
  3. iccle

1) Planned infantry/vehicle lethality changes half implemented, 2nd stage to balance first abandoned after months of me patiently waiting.
    2) Redeploy ping pong.
    3) 2 years in and various things still in beta/unfixed/unfinished, ie: Warpgates, Players site, Interlink facility...
  4. BlitzeDace

1. Animations at long range. Stable, high FPS but sometimes everyone over a certain distance moves in a warpy, twitchy, teleporty way.
    2. Too many NS vehicles, not enough Empire ones.
    3. Lack of diversity bwteen empires in general.
  5. Su!c!dE^eD

1. Redeployside. There is no easy answer, Perhaps make it where only so many people can redeploy to a hex in a given amount of time. Like 20 people every 20 seconds. Granted this would not apply to people who died and re-spawned in the hex already. Would put more emphasis on galaxies, valks, and sundies. would also do away with outfits just redploying all their members at a base with a minute left to cap.

2. Population imbalance. Why should I fight in an alert when another faction has 42% of the server pop and my faction a meager 27%? Needs to be more incentive to stay and fight in a base where your'e vastly outnumbered. The paltry bonus to EXP at the moment isn't enough to make most people stick around to be farmed. The blacks ops in the wishlist does seem like an interesting fix as well.

3. The negative attitude of a portion of the community towards the game, the devs, and fellow players. Granted this is an issue with most online games. But the endless whining of some of the players detracts from some of the more serious issues of the game. Fun fact: Scientists of the future have discovered that the oceans of Auraxis were formed by the endless stream of tears of these individuals! But if the "global farming" of these players persists then all continents will soon be flooded and all life in the game will be gone forever.
  6. fives23

1. lack of bullpup rifles
    2. lack of interesting reload animations
    3. burst guns being underpowered (damage buff plz? 167 max damage on TR and VS and 200 on NC?)
    4. when the NC own Hossin and get 1/2 off scatmax
  7. BarkaThaGreat

1. support for SLI ( I DIDN'T GET 2 GTX 970's FOR NUTHIN! )
    2. support for/bug fix for joystick use ( not everybody wants to or even likes to fly with keyboard and mouse )
    3. dem bugs need fixing yo! ( how many times must i die on Indar, respawn either under Amerish or 1k feet in the air to fall to my death? )
  8. Cookie5000

1. Lack of content
    2. Lack of faction diversity
    3. Dev team not listening
  9. FBVanu

TR Vulcan Harassers.. TR Vulcan Harassers.. TR Vulcan Harassers... TR Vulcan Harassers... (too much? )

AT Mines are too small

I want to see the Achievement Death Ratio...