What are your thoughts on the NS-44L Blackhand so far?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Voross, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Ximaster

ABSOLUTELY LIKE IT. Ive had this weapon on my stalker Vanu infiltrator on PC and ive did the major part of my kills due this weapon.
  2. kr47er

It's a nice version of the commy, anyway allways thinked the default scope should be an x1 iron sights just like in other revolvers.
    Being forced to a x4 seems a little weird for a pistol. This scope is very usefull due to the nature of the weapon, but I'm the typical guy that won't use a reflex sight on my commy just because it looks ugly, even with the big benefits it provides.The blackhand also would look really cool with an x1 iron sight, just imagine it without that ugly box on top of the weapon.
  3. BoatsFriends

I find it to be terrible since 1x scope is not an available option. Same with the Archer...terrible because it cannot utilize lower zoom optics. I can't even believe 6x scopes are the lowest zoom option for regular sniper rifles . Who needs that much magnification? Render range is such a short distance in this game.
  4. Campagne

Little known fact: This thread was one of the actors in the Thriller music video. It was only pretending to be dead.

I really like the Blackhand. I've gotten some extreme range kills with it, which I would not have thought possible with just a pistol. I love the power and versatility over range, as well as its fast TTK with headshots out to long ranges.

In CQC, with a laser sight it isn't defenceless either.