"What are you waiting for?" Animation

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zagareth, Apr 21, 2017.

1. D.M.B.-681

If what crisis is in your country, when all you can do is sh..*cough* Nanites.

Right, then brute force is not working, compromises will do the job, so i am counter proposing to increase animation trigger timer, to like 2-3 minutes. And all will be happy.
  2. Klondor

You. have. got. to be joking.
    Lol. Okay, i'm not even going to bother trying to provide a counter argument. If you can't be a good enough player to see past a simple second-or-two animation that barely obstructs anything, you shouldn't be playing Planetside 2, end of story.
  3. stalkish

Wow, just wow.
    So some1 doesnt like something, you obviously dont have a preference, so that means they're **** at the game.

Ive seen some people resort to that argument around here, but you've just taken it to a whole new level.
    [IMG]

TBH i agree with OP and others, the animations are ******* stupid, not sure if anyones noticed, but the annimations happen while your drifting, so whilst in the air, taking a flanking route, watching the enemy for movements and them spotting you, you're also fidgitting with your weapon and having a nice look at the colours?
    Dont think so, no soldier in their right mind would be taking a casual look at their weapon, check to make sure the barrel is clear sure maybee, but just taking a casual look at their weapon 'because' is vomit-worthy.
    • Up x 1
  4. Klondor

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  5. dreyone

Hey, daybreak here. I know you guys really want us to fix all the horrible damage we did to the game over the years but we just can't hear you over all these useless new cosmetic updates and NSX weapons we're adding. Sorry!
  6. stalkish

Great response man, ill put that in my list of all time epic come backs.......
  7. AllRoundGoodGuy

These threads are so much fun to read when I'm tired :D