What are you guys looking forward to in the August update?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Scr1nRusher

2. Jolanar

Probably the MBT secondaries. It will be nice to drive a Prowler around with something a little more versatile than a Halberd for long range.
    • Up x 1
  3. HadesR

For it to happen in August ...
    • Up x 7
  4. Neo3602

the new MBT Secondaries and the Swarm
  5. Ryo313

i'm not looking forward to the NS Rocket Launcher that thing is the NS version of the striker ._.
    rip TR and Striker
  6. CorporationUSA

Is there any way to play on a non-new player Koltyr? I'd really like to see that option for late night Emerald matches when the pop dwindle.

I know it sucks when stuff misses the deadline, but I'd rather it be delayed than release with even more bugs than normal.
  7. Campagne

To be completely honest, non of it.

It's all either irrelevant to me, or I don't really think I want to see any of it. :confused:
    • Up x 6
  8. Jolanar

I feel like most of the update is fluff.
    • Up x 6
  9. Jubikus

1 word. Change.
    • Up x 1
  10. Taleroth

The Perihelion.
  11. Armcross

An update that doesn't require hotfix, NS Striker not included.
    • Up x 1
  12. Klabauter8

I'm honestly not looking forward to anything from this list. Probably also won't play the game much anymore.

The game has such terrible flaws, which actually could get fixed so easily, yet all they can think of is making new weapons for the f*cking Harasser adding another Vulcan to the game... It's just beyond me how people can be this dumb...
    • Up x 2
  13. Jolanar

As demonstrated by the current US administration, change is a two-way street. Be careful what you wish for.

I think what blows my mind is how much NEGATIVE feedback DBG is getting. Normally forums are dominated by a handful of people who are adamant about making changes, but the sheer number of new people coming onto the forums and giving their feedback is astounding.
  14. JohnGalt36

^this

Hooray for more anti-tank weaponry, lol.
  15. Jubikus

Well alot of it is us TR complaining about the NS launcher when its basically what our currently broken launcher the other faction "vulcans" arnt as bad as they at least function a bit differently and have their own flavor but we still feel like our faction got jacked[IMG].
    • Up x 1
  16. Citizen H

It's not just the Swarm/Striker, or the Vulcan. It's both. It's also the TR's machine pistol the AMP which, from people digging through files, looks like is being ported to NS down the road. Then there's the TRAP, which is TR's empire-specific sniper rifle that isn't even a sniper rifle.

It's the fact that EVERY SINGLE piece of empire specific gear TR gets, is either SH--- or gets given to the NC and VS as NS weapons. Even the NS LMG and Carbines are way too close to TR spec. It's TR having NO faction-specific traits the NC and VS don't intrude upon. It's the continued bias in favor of the VS and the utter indifference by the devs to TR bleeding players as they switch to the other two factions.

It's everything starting to stack up at last; TR's never ending abuse and neglect at the hands of the development team is finally reaching a head. I'm waiting anxiously for it to finally blow up and I hope it sinks Daybreak in a torrent of hate of their own making.
    • Up x 3
  17. Jolanar

Based on the combined population statistics from each of the 3 factions over ALL of the servers at RebelScum, there doesn't appear to be a large decrease in TR population over time, however, TR does have the lowest percentage of active population ranging from only a fraction of a percent to up to 10% lower than either VS or NC. Note, this is COMBINED server populations! The fact that there is such a huge difference in TR number to VS or NC suggests that there is inherently something wrong with the TR faction!
    • Up x 2
  18. Imp C Bravo

Pla TOOOOOOOONS!!!!!!

Where is vehicle squad locking?
  19. Rantgen

F*CK the swarm!
    I just got the striker and it's so fun ATM

Btw, looking foward for the new AV secondaries, and the ANT

(i just hope the game will get future updates regarding performances and balance after this august update.
    also please....PLEASE DO NOT F*CK UP THE PERFORMANCES EVEN MORE WITH THIS UPDATE)
    • Up x 1
  20. Yuki10

Looking for new bugs