What are the new c4 changes?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by orewashinigami, Apr 14, 2015.

1. orewashinigami

I've seen a few threads about c4 changes but no one actually has mentioned what they are. What are they and where can I keep up to date on new changes coming down the pipeline?
  2. Iridar51

There are no C4 changes. There was talk a couple of months ago about possibly maybe buffing tanks' HP across the board so they won't get killed by 2x C4, but these changes are not coming.

You can check and discuss upcoming features on the roadmap: https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/index.php#roadmap.63
  3. venteron123

how do you get that profile thing on you posts
  4. Iridar51

You mean the signature picture? Made it myself in photoshop. You can add/edit signature in the profile settings, and you can get a similar, albeit not so fancy, signature picture with stats on multiple 3rd party sites, such as planetside universe.
  5. venteron123

ok ty
  6. Akashar

7. jmdafk

Thank god they arent implementing that. Its one of the most fun things in the game playing that daring game of sneaking up on a tank and dropping 2 C4's on it.
    Ill admit, when im on the receiving end i wont shout and ball at the LA, but cuss myself for letting it happen.
    • Up x 2
  8. Reclaimer77

For once the whiners lose!

No C4 changes, woot. Vehicleside has enough counters, no need for nerfs.