What are people's certs per hour?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Exostrike, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Unuson

They appear only locally, on the screen, and they point towards these radio-like towers. They occur mainly at mini-outposts, but I could be wrong as that is where I mainly find them. The icon looks like an ammo symbol with white lines.
  2. breezy808

Oh, its the ground vehicle ammo refill. Only those towers and sunderer's can refill ammo to tanks(Atleast that I know of)however the sunderer costs certs to allow you to do that. I am not 100%sure but I believe infiltrators can hack those as well as other terminal-type of things
    • Up x 1
  3. breezy808

If you have any other questions and I have the knowledge to give to you just ask man I like that you have a lot of questions, I am like that too... just no one freaking answers them must be my name or something
  4. I Keel You!

Without boosts, membership, and double exp:

- 20-30 an hour if I am repairing an Amp Station's turret with (forgot rank)... 2 more ranks to max out my repair tool. This is if during late hours when the server population is low. I get similar rates during Biolabs when dropping ammo packs and repairing MAX units.

- 5 to 20 per hour as infantry. I am a pretty bad player.

However, during double exp weekend as well as with EXP boosts, I managed to grind out my medic's revive tool to its maximum level. After double exp event ends, I should be able to guarantee 20 creds per hour no matter how badly my faction gets owned.

I stayed away from putting any Certs into Air and Vehicles. It was probably a mistake but I'm not like most people, I don't think I will ever get good with them. I've been playing since release and I still rarely win 1 vs. 1 encounters on foot... people are just too quick. And also because so many times I've seen other tanks get blown up in seconds with no chance to get away, and then I think about the cooldown timer. So I put all the certs into a Flash with a grenade launcher... at least I can try to get suicide kills without much worry of running out of resources.
  5. Big Cyz

Around 50K EXP per hour, so about 200 certs / hour
  6. voldoman

With no boosts 20-25 per hour. With double xp and 50% added I've been getting ~65 per hour. I don't ever lib spam and suck flying ESF, but I do repair turrets on amp stations/tech plants/biolabs that have them whenever I can. Beyond that I just base hop with the zerg and kill when I have the chance.
  7. BOOKEN

Sounds about like me UNTIL I started squad leading and put certs into squad leader and fully upgraded sunderer. Now I get exp much faster but I still like to solo around in my magrider at least once a day.
  8. ScrapyardBob

With the double-XP week, plus a 30% booster, plus the 50% member bonus, I'm getting around 10-11k XP/hr right now (40-44/hr). During a non-XP week, but still with the 50% bonus, it's more like 5000-6000 XP/hr (20-24 per hour).

That's non-farm stats, where I alternate between holding bases as an engineer or take time to man an AA turret or Skyguard.
  9. RedNoak

yeah sure :cool:
  10. gobbybobby

around 50-60 per hour. No boosts. If theres low pop or I am just not finding the enemys it can be as low as 25-30 an hour.
  11. Karragos

normally I get 20 to 30 per hour last night and this is no joke I got 500 in an hour and a half as infantry at the crown
  12. Dabba87

30-50 depending on how much action and how much im screwing around
  13. Opticalsnare

40-50 p/h

One time i did do some lib gunning and it was just silly the amount of certs i got from mass killing infantry on the ground. Its just a super flying combine harvester, i only spent about 20 mins in it and got more certs and kills than i would do if i played the game for 2 hours.
  14. VulcanKlingon

well I get 130-170 an hour just by shooting everything I see, and if its more then one thing moving, I jump around and strafe with my I_CAN_DANCE_ALL_DAY Kits (med kits)