[Suggestion] Well you finally went and did it and I am OUT!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BamaRage, Jan 22, 2020.

1. BamaRage

Finally after all these years of effort you devs have finally managed to run this wonderful game strait into the gates of hell. Time after time Wrel and the rest of you idiots ****** over the player base and ignored us in favor of a YouTuber and halfwit that you went and made a dev. Well you finally went to bloody far and I have finally uninstalled this shot show and am moving on.

And on my way out I say to the powers that be, please step right up and suck my mother****ing **** your ******* idiots. I hope you sell this franchise to anyone who is not you. So again, **** you and farewell............
    • Up x 3
  2. Rooklie

what's the issue?

Not questioning your decision, I really want to quit but can't find another MMO that I like.
    • Up x 4
  3. ObiVanuKenobi

See you next week.
    • Up x 4
  4. Scroffel5

Legit dude, you can't just have this one-sided conversation. What the heck are you talking about? What did they do to you? In what way have they gone too far? Also, they can't listen to every single person, as their opinions differ.
    • Up x 2
  5. BrbImAFK

Please show me on this planetman-doll where the ebil-DBG touched you..... :rolleyes:
  6. Rooklie

I'm guessing hes gone gone gone already ;)
    • Up x 1
  7. MrMagicGuns

Can I have your stuff?
    • Up x 5
  8. OpolE

Consider Planetside 1 then
    • Up x 1
  9. Twin Suns

Godspeed Bama, Godspeed.

o7
    • Up x 1
  10. Liewec123

Ahem, LEAD Dev! ;) That youtuber idiot is literally calling the shots!
    • Up x 1
  11. Shadowdev

They have sh#t on the base builders, especially if you're like me an spent real money on the game assets, what a waste of $70-$80 dollars.
    • Up x 1
  12. OneShadowWarrior

2020 is the year for Planetside, they did server upgrades today and it’s worth checking out, I know the last 3-4 years with this game has been frustrating, but I think this is going to be the year since Rogue Planet took over. I feel your pain.
  13. SikVvVidiT

I'm confused.. Or maybe the OP is.. Hell I dunno, back to PS2 I go
    • Up x 1
  14. BamaRage

Had to slide back into the forums for a sec after last nights BS live stream. Just confirms that uninstalling was the right move. Should consider a new thread though. Maybe 21 top reasons why the devs are idiots? Or maybe just 21 reasons why Wrel is an idiot. Later, enjoy the **** show....
  15. adamts01

Looks like he made it about two weeks.
  16. JibbaJabba

Bummer man. I've been in the testing behind the upcoming update. It looks like stuff HH3B would dig. (I'm not in HH3B, but have run with you guys a few times).

Best of luck though, take care.
    • Up x 1
  17. BamaRage

I am still a member of this forum even though I have uninstalled the game. So back to the forums, well sure but not back in game. So nope, still No......
  18. BamaRage

With Wrel at the helm and you believe this? Of the live stream about 7% I could get behind, the rest is just more of the same. They are just trying to squeeze out those last few nickles. I hate it but its just the way it is. I loved the game but its gone to far over the edge. My guys want me back in but I just do not see it happening. I do wish I had someone in place to continue HH3B but in my absence it seems to be on its death bed. That sucks but as is life.
  19. BamaRage

I do not see it but thanks for the comment. Gonna go Bi**h on reddit some later in hopes the devs will see the insults I want to hurl at them.
  20. JudgeNu

Frankly i dont see what the big problem is.
    Everything about these new updates promotes more people to work together and entices players to join outfits therefore increasing the skill level of the average PS2 player
    I have played since the first year and have ALWAYS played solo.
    I just may join an outfit.