Well this is frustrating

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IvanSmitty, Oct 15, 2017.

1. IvanSmitty

Not really sure how we are supposed to be able to play when all but one continent is locked and there is a balance que in affect. Never seen so many people in VR training though lol.
    • Up x 2
  2. FLHuk

It's quite simple. One should play all three factions.... ;)
    • Up x 1
  3. oTec

[IMG]
    • Up x 6
  4. Kristan

Pffft, Still loyal to TR and see no point in switching even if there's queue.

< but this little thing under my icon let's me get through said queues pretty fast. No more than couple of minutes. Unless there is a serious overpop.
    • Up x 1
  5. FLHuk

You are so missing out on trying out all those weapons that make you scream out...

"WTF no way, so unfair they get that but we don't. DBG hates us!"

;)
    • Up x 1
  6. Kristan

Okay, I do have NC and VS chars that don't go beyond VR so I could scream that crap as well.
  7. FLHuk

Well done :)
  8. Jac70

There's a word for that - turncoat! :eek:
  9. Droid15.24.3

VR is only good for basic target practice. The dummies don't use equipment, implants, move or fire back. Some mechanics don't trigger with them either.
  10. Purp

I play all three factions, but find myself missing my prefered outfit... Now I am on VS and have no outfit... It's hard to play all 3 factions and be an active contributing member to 3 outfits.
  11. Kristan

I'm pretty aware of that, so I'm only checking stats and gun mechanics.
  12. JobiWan

I had to wait TWENTY minutes to get into the only unlocked continent a few nights ago. It's ridiculous. It's nothing to do with me wanting to play the overpop faction and everything to do with me wanting to play with my friends/outfit using the character I've invested time and money in.
    • Up x 1
  13. Lamat

They need to make VR better then at least:

Suggestions:

1) A private area where you get a platform that can spawn any enemy you choose (any faction, infantry/vehicle), and you can select upgrades etc as well. Then you can test weapons of your choosing on it, both infantry/vehicle.

2) An area where you can train with teammates in live fire training, allowing you to change factions etc in that area and kill each other over and over with no consequence.

3) An area with bots that move at least and ideally shoot back
    • Up x 4
  14. Liewec123

i said ages ago and still thoughroughly believe, that artificial queues are THE BIGGEST danger to this game,
    i love this game so i'm a subscriber so i never really have trouble with wait times,
    but i wonder how they can think that forcing people to wait 5 mins+ to play a 5 year old game is healthy.
    • Up x 4
  15. baka

I play TR and Vanu - I alternate and play only that faction for the day. If the subscriber delay for entering combat takes longer than 5 minutes or the free queue is longer than 10 (note - actually takes that much time, not saying 1 minute and sitting there unchanging), I think it should automatically unlock another continent.
    We know long term queues are gone and get to play.
    • Up x 1
  16. r1po

faction hoppers are cancer
  17. Lamat

Building on this idea, make a VR arena base with a few buildings and 3 spawns where you can spawn in as one of 3 teams, that could really be fun, maybe even more fun than the real game.
  18. FLHuk

Not if they're always playing the least populated faction.....
    • Up x 1
  19. oTec

Well, that's a more honourable cause then the average 4th factioner i guess.

I'm actually getting bored of playing nc once again. Between the getting run over or getting shot by friendlies, i won my first alert in almost 30BR... it's almost cringeworthy. They won another just now but it feels the vs just took a day off so they don't get nerfed <.< (I was on the wrong continent sadly <.<)
  20. r1po

don't know if troll or serious