Well the GU10 patch notes are up

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LightningWolfTigrBer, Jun 4, 2013.

1. LightningWolfTigrBer

• Up x 6
  2. Shanther

That annoys me more then It should. I liked knowing what outfit people were in.
    • Up x 15
  3. WyrdHarper

Agreed; this update makes me pretty happy other than this. Maybe it should be a toggleable option; knowing your opponent is pretty important and getting to know which enemy outfits should earn your respect helps build community. I could see how it might bug you if you're playing soloside, but as someone who leads squads and platoons a lot, I liked it.
    • Up x 9
  4. Kevorkian

Why would it matter that much? Are you raging against a certain outfit?
  5. Shanther

No, I just like to know who I am fighting. When I see certain outfit tags I have an idea of how a fight might go. Some outfits are easy to fight others not so much.
    • Up x 6
  6. Phrygen

i never look at the kill stream. ever. Thing moves way to fast anyway.

and besides, if you are looking at that, you aren't focusing on situational awareness and you will soon end up on the death list.
    • Up x 1
  7. Shanther

It really isn't that hard.
    • Up x 6
  8. phreec

Toggle Zoom
    Toggle zoom is now canceled when any of these actions are taken:
    • Reload
    • Weapon swap
    • Sprint
    • Melee
    • Toss a grenade
    [IMG]
    • Up x 6
  9. VSDerp

not really excited with the patch notes. wanted new camos and such but oh well aslong they fix bugs im cool with it.
    • Up x 1
  10. theholeyone

Or running from a certain outfit... :eek:
    • Up x 2
  11. PurpleOtter

So with the non new content update the big question is "what major game breaking bug get's introduced this time?"

My money is on enemy/friendly fire hit indicators are reversed!
  12. Shanther

I really want to the crazy balls of light to come back. That was a fun couple of days.
  13. EliteEskimo

Maybe we'll get lucky and crazy legs will come back:D
    • Up x 7
  14. LightningWolfTigrBer

One can only hope.
    • Up x 1
  15. vaxx

Most underwhelming GU notes I have seen yet.
    • Up x 1
  16. EliteEskimo

Here's one for the Memories :D

• Up x 7
  17. CrashB111

Wait so my Prowler can now shoot straight without me having to adjust for that malarky?

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  18. LahLahSr

Not pleased with the fact that enemy hp-bar doesn't show beyond 10m. This information was useful for target selection. Wonder what prompted them to change this..
    • Up x 3
  19. ItsJustDash

REAVER GUN FIX!?!?!

REAVER GUN FIX!?!?!?!

REAVER GUN FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Up x 9
  20. Tommyp2006

I think that only applies to the kill feed at the top right of the screen. I think it will still show in the little kill card that shows up at the bottom