Well That Didn't Take Long. GG VS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Roxputin, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Roxputin

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Hael

Nothing says "here's your damn mag hill climbing buff, babies" like shoving them in a warpgate surrounded by flat terrain and sheer drops where the buff is literally useless.
  3. Morpholine

Holy carp, we're above 20% population?!?!?!?
    • Up x 2
  4. Gavyne

It's Connery, VS never could hold much territory on Connery unless NC focus on TR, and vice versa.
  5. BalogDerStout

They must have come out of their VR chamber and saw the wave of purple that had taken everything down to Peris with similar numbers.

Ah well, the rapid cap was fun while it lasted.
  6. Ravenorth

Meanwhile in Miller...

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  7. The Fizz

question: I havent been on yet to find out but can we still see what is happening on other continents by looking at the map?
  8. Snappy

If only NC had more peeps ... Connery is a flood with NC ...
  9. Roxputin

10. Ravenorth

Look at the picture I sent, there is a small arrow pointing down next to the "Indar" text, you can change the continent view from that arrow.
  11. InMedeasRage

I cannot wait until the game re-installs (wretched updater broke half way through, green squares of death on start up screen were all I needed to see) and I can get stuck in on Waterson. VS reliably held a third of Indar with lower pop on the crap warp gate. Let the good times roll!
  12. Roxputin

Kinda it takes some getting used to.
  13. Phyr

[IMG]
    Helios, 40% VS world pop.
  14. Roxputin

Fml..Connery sux to be VS.
  15. SGT Ace

"Hell yeah! Nerf TR! Add some ammo to VS, add some to NC (poor NC, they never get anything) and here we go, easiest warpgate for VS..."

Everything was balanced... poof, gone. Total buff to VS wasn't good idea, they were stronger already.