Week One WDS Winners & Friday Night Ops Goodness

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 14, 2014.

1. ScrapyardBob

They should have adjusted point totals towards the actual "winning" to be weighted towards the server prime-time windows. If a server normally runs at 4000 players logged in during peak prime-time hours, then the points awarded to the WDS totals (not the player's WDS points) should be scaled way back if there are only 500 players logged in.
  2. Pacster

WHich would then result in a definite victory for the faction with the highest pop. I don't think that's a great idea....currently the smaller factions have at least a chance in the off-hours...
  3. Lynoocs

Is there anyone else that didn't get the first week winner reward? Week 2 just ended, guess this is another boost we were lied about?
  4. lukja79

yes
  5. Pootisman

Whats going on? Who won officially? When do we get the reward for 1st season? Season 2 is already over.
  6. Cirevam

I never got one on my Connery VS. No notification, no boost magically appearing in my inventory. It sucks but I barely play that character anyways. My Waterson NC didn't get a boost since NC didn't "win" but I got enough one-hour boosts to make up for it.
  7. Amarsir

Week 1 never went out, and the only announcement they got was a laughably incorrect one that was never updated.

I guess they want a hundred thousand support tickets instead?
  8. Pacster

Ridiculous...now I can accept a 3day boost on my BR3 NC-toon on Cobalt...but NC never won a WDS week there.
  9. eatcow0

Played solely vs all season, got boost for this week but I have heard of only a couple getting a boost for week 1 out of surveying several outfit members. The only semi-frustrating thing for me is the lack of response from soe except from tickets people posted.
  10. Magicool

No boost here either Ceres NC
    we done goofed
  11. Nemetis

NC will always win in CERES because every time they are +50% pop of the server..
  12. TKBoom

I got one on Connery this week but still nothing from last week.
  13. Helghast Soldier

I think they should remove WDS continent bonus points so we can have more competition.
  14. DrBash00

Sry i can not find the stadistics of the WDS, can anybody post a link to the WDS Points on every Server???
    (To compare the Performance with other servers)
  15. Pootisman

I got the same boost on my NC char too ... I thought VS won 1st season on Cobalt. The reward could be for the 2nd season, dunno who won this one.
    But where is the reward for the 1st season then?
  16. IDC_

i also got a 3 day boost on my nc char. i think that's for the 2nd week.

still missing the reward for the 1st week on my vs char.
    i think it takes more time because they messed up the first week.
  17. Mormomboy

ok, but what if their main characters are on that server?
    They should not get to play their characters because of the server it is on?
  18. Qu0z

Man did they screw this one up. A week ago i got support response saying 'yes, we screwed it up for all, will be fixed, be patient'. Today got follow-up email saying ticket marked as resolved after 168 hours of no response from me. Never did get week 1 prize as VS on Mattherson (which crushed everyone for the first week). Or on any of my other two characters on Mattherson, for that matter. Did receive week 2 prize however, right after it ended.
  19. Predator01cz

so SOE.. how's drowning in the support tickets going? Or are you going to eventually show us the correct results of 1st week?
  20. Moridin6

Im VS on Waterson..
    we're fighting our butts off and won week 2 but we cant compete with the population TR and NC have, even though were whiping TR when we go to cap we just get overrun by the larger numbers and the NC farm us for points. Every time i get up in the morning the progress we made is gone cause its been EU NC playing allll night and our small numbers cant do sht about it.
    please put a limit on how many of a faction can be on a server, or something to balance things better. currently its a numbers game and is not strategic or fun