Week One WDS Winners & Friday Night Ops Goodness

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 14, 2014.

1. sucoon

Hi,

i was playing at Woodman, as the warpgates rotated, the wds was reseted and got the 3day boost at woodman.
    i have alse 3 char of each faction on ceres, miller and cobalt. so, by what you say, i should recived a booster at on of my chars on ceres, miller and cobalt but i got nothing on them!

you can send them to me :)
  2. ghettoNC

I would want to thank luperza for this very useful post which indicates to us clearly who won the first week, and explain to us how and why the scores were changed at the end.
    Remind me a day patch, don't no why...
  3. chiensale2005

I will try to be more civil that i can on this one. I play this game for like 2 month and i really like it, remind me battlefield 2142. i dont have membership but i be honest i spend lot of money on customs ( and i say a lot ) just because i like it so must but all of this is B... You know what everybody is at planetside at this moment ? Beta tester, test monkey that is. I never sign up for this, i have put money to play the game not to test it at all. As i know they have a beta server so do you test on it! The rewards are just the carrot to make peoples grant the fact you been tested. But too bad the reward system work so badly am pretty sure lot of you got the same reward twice like the same camo or just the same ways a lv 100 will got a exp boost. The worst part of this is the cheapness of SOE to give not perment camo to players. This is pretty cheap when you have like 30 camos and more to buy ( most of them are ugly, my thought ) The big picture i have of this is a cheap bucket. So all this pre-season test broke everything to the gameplay for 2 weeks now. No one go for alerts anymore. If the capture fail the first attempt everybody vanish ' bouf! magic ' Yea sure is not Worth lossing time and slow down WDS points or just wait until the tech lab is on this edge to come defend it, hmmmm good WDS point there. So for 2 weeks no fun at all, no epic fight, no tactics, nothing. Still i dont get it why they not do the count for this domination in the prime time where most of the population is online. Most of the points are ghost capping late at night FOR the most populate faction at the time. You know i see lot of peoples complaining about the fact conerry have too much Nc at the prime time ( not that must, but yea ). You be stunt to see how much Vanus are online late night, is a joke a big one. Am sorry am little off track there but i need to talk about it. Why we can have more that 1 character on the same server stunt me! Bad idea! Really bad one! And am sorry but for players who done this but you make me sick a bit.. What the point to have 3 character on the same server ? You like fighting you friends ? You can't handly the defeat and switch on the winning side ? Is a good game really but so much bugs in it, so much undone business they need to take care, if you need to close the game for 1 week do IT! Oh no you will not, waste of money i guess... So i wish i was civil enough. I was able to deal with it before but after the WDS oh my god. Now my mind is free and i will slowing down my play time on planetside and close my wallet. I just sad.
    • Up x 1
  4. nooblet91698

Still havent gotten my boost yet...:eek:
  5. Polskija

Was wondering whether there exists a list of the winning factions for week 1 on each server? If VS won on Cobalt, I haven't gotten any boost for it.
  6. Rraymondo316

I still havent got my boost :(
  7. Kunavi

All I've got to say is... Allowing 4th Faction, no population balance and TR being in such a sad state as much in terms of balance as in actual skill(At least where I have invested my 1000Hrs and lots of effort) completely ruins PS2 for me. I think I'll occasionally play my TR but mostly I will run set up battles on the Test Server with my friends and I decided that after my current billing cycle I will not back PS2 with my wallet just to play on the TC. The VS can keep paying, I'd do the same if I enjoyed what's happening on the Live Servers, but I won't even bother rolling an Alt including changing Servers. Not worth the hassle. The whole concept of E-Sports, especially as SOE visualizes it, is appalling and is ruining PS2 as I estimated. As in, it's causing frustration and magnifies existing issues, on many levels. And that's the last straw. QQGGBB.

Add : I might go OCD about items such as the Heart-String, so I'm not saying I can keep back from spending $ AT ALL. But that's just how I am and I do not view this as going back on my words. This is most often solved by a better title coming up, which entices me more than the previous when it comes to both paying and playing. I don't expect I will stick with PS2 if it gets any serious competition(So I won't move to TitanFall but who knows what will come out later). As a "Loyal" customer, PS2 has lost me for sure. If SOE considers me spending money on the Store for 1 item every long once in a while a "Victory" or a "Business Success" for PS2 so be it. I don't see it that way and if PS2 was mine I'd pay attention to Feed-Back like this.
  8. DevDevBooday

Hmm, I was on Briggs TR but never got my boost. :/
  9. GlueHead

Still havent gotten my boost yet...
  10. CptFirelord

OH BOY! I LOVED playing with those Mattherson TR devs for their livestream on Mattherson! Boy was that fun! They sure showed US how to play!

---oh wait.. they never ACTUALLY showed up... because Mattherson TR has been 29% pop or lower during primetime for the last 2 weeks.

No pop imbalance here SOE! Totally doesn't show which faction is the worst performance-wise! Definitely doesn't show which faction has needed nerfs SINCE GU01!
  11. SidCom

If really VS wins on Miller... that makes me wonder a little bit. I played exclusivly VS and at no time we where in advance according to the stats in the TAB screen. And i played 4-6 hours every day..

Did you recalculate the score for the first week according to the new scoring system?
    Where we can see which faction won on which server?
  12. sindz

Who won?
  13. Lynoocs

Can someone please inform us on the state of the 3 day boosts that many players did not receive? And not that lie about how we already received them. Thank you
  14. TheOldFart

I have had a wonderful time playing this game, up to now. I am an avid player and don't really play any other game.

I plan on logging in once in a while to see if it's worth playing still, but unless you fix what you've done you've lost me. I will cancel my membership and quit SOE. I can't be any more blunt than that.
  15. Pacster

I didn't get one either..and yes, VS won by a 2k or 3k....was the closest race of them all...but Vanu won.
  16. HolyDiver66

A few of my outfit members and myself think this WDS is kinda pointless. My outfit works its *** off during the day to get some points, just so the VS "nightshift" can ghostcap all three continents back when "normal" people are sleeping. VS pop rises to over 50% during the night. A few guys in my outfit think that the VS on our server Cobalt, which is an EU server get some help from maybe Americans to win this stupid WDS - which totally ruins normal gameplay to be honest, with everyone chasing those stupid "big" installation, leaving everything else behind.
    Would be nice if we could get some IP blocks during this kind of "event" to prevent people from zones outside Europe to play on our server and vice versa for US servers.
    /SARCASM
    Or else you just could rename the WDS into US World Domination Tour

[IMG]

/SARCASM OFF
  17. Polskija

I do know one asian player on VS. Maybe he's the one winning it for us on Cobalt!

But in all seriousness, WDS is 24/7 event, if SOE wanted otherwise it would be limited to prime time on which NC has the numbers on most of the servers. Can't say I blame you for wanting that.
  18. Mastakony

Still no answer from SOE for Week 1 on MILLER???
    How can we lost the Week 1???

Reminds me the first WDS when they changed the rules to let VS win the last week...
    Just us where is the score and how can they win???
  19. Amit5

Im still waiting on my Christmas boosts! :p
  20. Pacster

We VS are so sorry that your 40% pop lead during the day won't win you the WDS. Truely sorry...for being the overpop faction you so deserve to win the WDS...NOT! ;-)

You are right. I'm still missing the one for logging in every day during that time too...