Week One WDS Winners & Friday Night Ops Goodness

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

Salutation Auraxians!

All players who participated on the winning empire for week one of the PlanetSide 2 World Domination Series Preseason 2 event have been granted a 3 Day 50% XP Boost. You had to have logged onto your character between February 7th at 12:00 AM PT - February 13th, 2013 at 11:59 PM PT. This is a one-time use boost item that you can use on only your character on the server you participated on. This means that you can get multiple boosts for multiple characters if you participated on more than one server with a character on the winning faction for that server.

If your empire won, you received a notification in the bottom right hand corner with the XP Boost reward. Also, it'll show up in your notifications section if you ignored it. :)

You can find your Boosts here after you accept the notification on the character you won a boost on:
    [IMG]

Enjoy your reward, soldiers!

Catch up on last week's PlanetSide 2 World Domination Streams with your developer representatives!

Also, don't forget to tune in tonight from 5-7 PM PT for Friday Night Ops at http://www.twitch.tv/ planetside2!
    • Up x 2
  2. KnowFear

Boy those TR sure showed them!
    • Up x 5
  3. W8in

The TR didn't win on any server. What is up with this?
  4. Jonesing25

so, VS is outperforming NC and both of them are outperforming TR. I mean it's not hard to see. Unless all the same players play on all servers. When results like this come out, I really do believe there are balance problems.
    • Up x 11
  5. Tayumpee

I'm confused, I'm VS on Waterson and we got stomped, but we win?
    • Up x 7
  6. Eltirion

how in earth did vanu win in miller or i read wrong ?
  7. LibertyRevolution

VS was down by lots to NC last I checked on waterson.. I also wonder what happened.
    • Up x 5
  8. Exsolea

Wait, we from Woodman (VS) win? I thought NC win this, because they had the mostly points...I dont understand this nowo_O
    • Up x 3
  9. LibertyRevolution

They must have swapped the VS and NC numbers.. this just can't be right.
    • Up x 2
  10. Blaze81

Can someone explain how vs won on Miller???

TR were winning and they are still winning with a good majority. Is this another of those "change the scoring again at the last moment" so the VS can win like in the previous WDS?
    • Up x 10
  11. Seaker Drone

Love how underpowered the TR are... VS won every one, cept waterson I believe. Meanwhile the NC and TR are very close for each showing good balance between those 2.
    • Up x 1
  12. AdamPA1006

Congrats NC and VS players, you guys have succeeded in whining and nerfing everything good the TR had, and tons of players have left. You win.
    • Up x 7
  13. darkadmiral

Same here I am TR on Waterson with the mighty TRAF and many times the VS got destroyed by us or the NC they barley got anything good out of this and I seemed like each time they did they were beaten into the ground for it, so WTF happened with the scoring for this game cause last I check VS were not winning on Waterson NC where.
    • Up x 1
  14. LibertyRevolution

Come join the VS, it is more fun over here anyways.
    • Up x 1
  15. LibertyRevolution

Double post.. might as well make it useful..
    • Waterson - VS: 33999 NC: 33850 TR: 29546
    Discuss.
    • Up x 2
  16. Coldmeister

Everyone switched sides. This is just proof that having multiple faction characters per server was a mistake. They NEVER should have allowed this and created such a massive 4th faction. Sure someone could make a new account to make a different faction character on the same server, but they would lose any account benefits and most people wouldn't go through the trouble. 4th faction and spawn sheilds, the two worst things about PS2
  17. D3ckard

Can someone explain those numbers to me. They don't seem right, every faction in every server is close or above 200,000...how the "winning" faction only have around 40,000?
    • Up x 1
  18. LibertyRevolution

Were the scores reset with the update? Maybe that is whats going on. NC was way ahead on waterson before the last patch.
  19. Asveri

...None of these scores even seem to match up to what is presented in-game.

For the record, Miller scores as of 5 minutes ago-ish.[IMG]

Confus.:confused:
    • Up x 13
  20. biterwylie

Dam! Looks like I need to make Alts on the same server this time.