Weapons you'll never Araxium

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Udnknome, May 19, 2014.

1. Robertooooo

All infantry NS weapons. They are sooo boring to use.
  2. Codex561

Resto kits.
    • Up x 1
  3. Iridar51

Flash Grenades :cool:

I'm well on my way to auraxiuming Frag Grenades with LA though. Grenade bandoleer sits good there.
  4. DaninTexas

Been playing since release off and on. Real life prevents me from putting in serious hours. Have about 800 hours played in total. I have yet to araxium a single weapon. One of my problems is I have dropped cash on pretty much every weapon there is. Love em all - but I hop around nearly every day.
  5. TsubasaKuroi

Sniper Rifles in general
    Crossbow
  6. T-Dawg302

I switch classes every five min and I'm always switching them up. I have gold on all my weapons but never over 500 kills. except my Sirius which I have arraxium
  7. SolRG

Lancer, Phaseshift, Beamer, tank mines.
  8. Thardus

Ditto. Got exactly one kill with it less than a week ago. Might get bronze eventually...
  9. mikenzb

The way to get Copper or whatever on a concussion grenade is 1 headshot with a crossbow + 3 concussion grenades.

I did some testing on Live.

In reply to the OP, The Duster on the Lib... So far 4 kills with that thing.
  10. Bonom Denej

I was chasing down a TR through some rocks on Indar, I unloaded a whole clip and I knew he was almost dead but he took cover behind a rock. I threw the conc' thinking it would buy me time to get close and knife him... but when I came to him, he was already dead. I didn't know what happened at that time, I even thought of a KS. And then, I looked at my killboard, and I saw it... Glorious.
  11. Thardus

One of those buildings where they keep the generator in a bio-lab (not in a bio-lab though, in a base just south of Quartz ridge). We were trying to take the cap point in the room on the top floor, which is only a short walk by bridge away from the enemy spawn. So, we were each trying to cram a platoons worth of troops into one tiny room, and it was understandably chaotic. Rez 'nade goes off, so I try to chuck my Conc in the general direction of the enemy, hoping it might buy my team some time. Somewhere in the chaos I got a spawn kill.
  12. dstock

Shredder.

Technically, I already have it on my main. The problem is, it still awards Zephyr medals instead.
  13. ronjahn

I would be surprised if anyone ever over the course of the game auraxium medals the Ranger.

If someone already has, then they have won the game.
  14. Zazen

Any/All long range bolt action sniper rifles (I own them all for some reason). Hiding out, hundreds of meters from the real fight, plinking away at people, is not my idea of fun.
  15. Ribero

The majority of them. Though ones which stand out would be burst fire weapons.

Not saying they're bad, I just can't use them.
  16. DrPapaPenguin

Striker, any of the AA noseguns, Tomcats, any of the secondary vehicle guns, any pistol other than the Comissioner and maybe Underboss, neither the burst-fire rifle and carbine, any sniper rifle, any MAX weapon other than the 2 AI guns I have equipped, Viper and Claymores. In other words I'll stick with what I have, and if there are still guns that can top my favourites I'll consider giving them a go.
  17. iccle

Smoke grenades
  18. The Rogue Wolf

Anything mounted on an aircraft. I started playing back in November '12 and I have exactly two ESF kills- one on a Mosquito and one on a Scythe. (And the Mossie kill was a MAX.)
  19. asmodraxus

Lets see

Beamer
    Manticore
    All the guns on the Scythe
    Solstice SF
  20. TheFamilyGhost

MSW-R. That thing jumps around like crazy, I am not liking it.