[Suggestion] Weapon Sandbox

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Merakov, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Merakov

An in game sandbox for creating weapons according to Empire traits ofc.
    Basicly a workshop where we can assemble weapon parts to create custom weapons
    By weapon parts I mean various
    Barrels - Long ,Medium ,Short / Rifled ,Smooth ,Polygonal ,Spiral
    Barrel attachments - Silencers ,Compensators ,Flash Suppressors etc.
    Fire mechanisms - Pump action ,Bolt action ,Auto ,Semi ,Burst ,Charge up
    Scopes - need explain ?
    Handles - Foreward grip ,Main grip
    Stocks - Adjustable stocks for better downsight aim or better hipfire aim etc.
    Magazines - Extended Mags. ,Twin Mags etc.
    Ammo - Softpoint ,Slugs ,Hight Velo. ,Exploding Shells ,Special ammo's (Xbow types like Detect ,explode bolt etc.)
    Parts will be attainable by completing class/spec specific missions (and I dont mean kill 1000 enemies and you get this barrel !) or purchasable by certs or whatever currency you think of
    Vanu will have special laser generating parts
    NC will have dmg enhancing parts
    TR will have ROF enhancing parts
    Or you can remake all Empire traits
  2. Merakov

SOE you have said on several occasions that you want PlSide2 to be our Sandbox so that we can do whatever we wants with whatever we want well give it a shot it will make the sandbox bigger it will make characters more custom made
  3. r4zor

And what is that supposed to help us with? Get even more weapons? We already have enough weapons and dont need more because those would either be badly balanced or just variants of existing ones.

I'd rather help the devs create new continents.
  4. 1NieMamPomyslu1

Yes, I love this idea,
    Just look at weapon customisation in BlackLight Retribiution, please SOE give us something like that
  5. iller

Sounds like something that would really get people onto the Test Server more often.... they should look into it.

Don't forget the base weapon models either. They can't actually "part out" the exact appearance of every PIECE of the gun b/c most of those models are all 1 single model, but they could allow just the "skins" to be swapped through.
  6. patrykK1028

I want to drive Porsche everyday in real life. SOE please!!