Weapon Directives: Unlocked for same faction characters if earned once.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by NeonSonic, Apr 26, 2017.

1. NeonSonic

Devs should do it to be honest. I earned the Darkstar awhile ago on Connery VS which is a br100. Then I earned a Betelgeuse 54-A on Emerald BR 96 VS. I switched over to Emerald cause the battles were more balanced, so ive been playing there on VS NC and TR mainly lately as opposed to VS only on Connery.

Basically what im proposing is this. Like depot items purchased on 1 faction it should transfer over to the other characters if its from the same faction. Example: I purchase a Corvus VA55 on Connery with daybreak cash its also unlocked on all VS characters that are made, even on different servers. This is live currently in game which is cool so you dont have to spend even more money if u make the same faction character you already spent on once. So what the devs should do is if I unlock a VS Darkstar on Connery for example. It should also be unlocked for Emerald VS since those take forever to earn this should happen for all directive unlockables.

I'll be honest when I made a Emerald VS it was cause the fights were better on that server, I played mostly heavy Assault since I played a lot of Combat Medic back on Connery. So this time around I was aiming for the Betelgeuse 54-A since I fully completed my Combat Medic on Connery. Anyway, It took about 1 year for me to unlock the Betelgeuse 54-A and it would be nice if it would be unlocked for my Connery VS as well. Im sure many people who unlocked a directive would agree with me especially a weapon one. They should be unlocked for all duplicate characters created of same faction. So its less painful leveling up on different servers with duplicate chars or chars of opposite sex or w/e.

What do you guys think? Especially the devs if they are reading this.

Peace.