Weapon/Ability Swap Fantasies!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Meeka, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Meeka

If you had the freedom to take ANY one, single weapon choice or ability choice of any vehicle and apply it to any other vehicle in the game.... what would you do with this power?

I think, maybe, I would probably put Coyote Missiles as a Secondary Gun of MBTs.
  2. Dirge

Dalton on a cloak flash, duh.

Or turbo on a battle bus.
  3. FieldMarshall

Wraith on Valkyrie.
  4. YoungPedro

sunderers deployment shield on my prowler <3
    • Up x 1
  5. Lemposs

Prowler with vanguard shield would make for some cool roaming and straight attacks :p
  6. eldarfalcongravtank

200rounds CARV-S on my VS Medic
    Airhammer for my Magrider primary
    lock-on missile launcher as Skyguard secondary
    Archer on an Infiltrator
  7. Campagne

Tank Buster on a pre-nerf harasser!
  8. SQPD

Hornets on Vanguards. A tank with anti-tank missiles.
    Wraith cloak on a Reaver. Who needs vehicle stealth now?
    Breakers on Sunderers. Two breakers. Anti-everything.
  9. Scr1nRusher

This realistically should happen.
  10. LodeTria

Dalton as ESF nose guns.
  11. Scr1nRusher

What happens if you after burn while shooting it?
  12. Benton582

Skyguard on Liberator. :D
  13. LodeTria

You kill yourself.
  14. Scr1nRusher

So its a NC thing.
  15. SQPD

Spiker for Sunderer defensive gun. Honestly, if nobody is going to gun, might as well not even put a proper gun on it in the first place.
  16. Demigan

First and foremost things that might not actually be OP but enhance the game:
    Valkyrie with AMS deployment. This allows people to land and deploy a Valkyrie so people can spawn there and change classes or refill. Since it's not as resiliant as either the Galaxy (which in Beta could deploy and completely eclipsed the Sunderer because of it's weapons, armor and ease of reaching a destination) or the Sunderer it would be a highly stragetic but also powerful tool. As it can take a maximum of 3 rockets and can even be destroyed by small-arms (however much is required for that) it would be easily taken out once found.
    Valkyrie with Wraith Cloaking for better entering and exiting combat.
    All types of aircraft MG's on the Lightning for powerful combined AI and AA duty.

Then the most simple OP versions:
    ESF with Tankbuster nosegun. Combined with Hornets this is a supa-dupa ground killer.
    MAX with Airhammer for weapons. Dual Air Hammer would be able to clear anything in seconds and have some ability to combat vehicles. Same for LPPA weapons on MAX's or aircraft MG's.
    MAX's with dual TankBuster/Dalton/Zepher/Duster

Then other stuff:
    There's tons to do with Tank Buster simply because it's so incredibly powerful. On Lightnings, Sunderer/Harasser/MBT top guns, MBT primary guns (although it would be better as top-gun for the most power), Wraith Flash with Tank Buster...
    Replacing weapons? Most come down to replacing it with aircraft weapons. Replace the Viper with the Duster or Zepher for annihilation of infantry. Rocketpods would work as well. Replacing AP guns of the Magrider and Vanguard with the Hornet simply because it deals more damage and has a home-on-crosshair ability. Canister for Airhammer, PPA for LPPA, maybe only the Marauder is worse off if replaced by the Banshee although at closer ranges the Banshee could be better.
    MBT's/Lightnings/Harassers/Sunderers/Liberators/ESF/Galaxies with Wraith cloak

Then more balanced stuff for OP combinations:
    As mentioned, a Prowler or Magrider with Vanguard shield.
    Any MBT with deployment shield, which wouldn't necessarily be OP but mostly a highly powered defensive utility.
    MAX's with Heavy shield. Especially the damage reduction will mean this shield will run much longer. Make it an adrenalin shield... And you might be almost invincible.
  17. tijolo

One two-handed beamer with the same stats for the MAX because it is already OP according to the community. Or as a main gun for MBT's. Yeah.

Dalton for infiltrators with stalker cloak.

Orion for anywhere on the lib because so OP.

Bring back wraith libs (yes, BACK. It was hilarious).

Prowler with sundi's deploy cloak.

As the vortexes are to the lancers make so that the striker resembles more the fractures. Again.

Phoenix to the lib's nose gun so he can play, too!

Stalker MAXes.

Ok enough effort on this.
  18. AngusPrime

Battle Rifle for Light Assault and Infiltrator. :cool: (If I was disregarding balance I would say c4 and tankmines on infil too <3)
  19. RedArmy

Banshee for the Harraser/MBT
    this is what the vulcan should be changed to now that we have the GateKeeper