[Suggestion] We should thank whoever made Starship Troopers..

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Mar 8, 2022.

1. AntDX316

https://www.sonypictures.com/movies/starshiptroopers

It was made by Sony Pictures, the company that made the original Planetside. If it wasn't for whoever decided to make this movie we would have no Planetside 2 though if it weren't for all the new devs and investors that help keep the game alive we would have no Planetside 2 to play today. I can't believe my Outfit stats on every alert were tracked since it's birth. 845k kills my Outfit has in total during alerts. https://www.ps2alerts.com for anyone interested in looking up yours.

There's still A lot more that can be done in Planetside 2. They said they have working AI. Maybe one day we can have waves of "bugs" to kill like in Starship Trooper in the future and Boss mode waves? Tower defense or other deployables too like with construction? Dynamic missions like this that temporarily spawn up on a map or the same one on a new continent ready for this kind of action? It would be cool if more people joined up to help the development but unfortunately a lot of people don't play enough for this to happen yet but it could only be a matter of time. The game is so good and has been full-scale tested with no lag.

Maybe if there are different player models to use.. and the server "tracking" for the possibilities in that game mode/map be changed then there can be say 2000 people on the same map working together? Perhaps requires a completely new server to host as it would be a different game but linked to peoples Planetside 2 accounts like PTS. Hopefully the Planetside 2 engine still gets used because the Planetside Arena one was just unfortunately bad.

This is a good small movie someone made..? Having backpack abilities like shown in that movie. We should have the ability to call in support that generates over time and by rewards like in World in Conflict.

2. JibbaJabba

Robert Heinlen, 1959 ??
    • Up x 2