We demand Ice Cream Truck Sundy exterior

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Voodoo4500, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Voodoo4500

We demand Ice Cream Truck Sundy exterior so when players go to a deployed sundy to switch classes or reload it looks like they are ordering ice cream. Also ice cream truck horn!
    • Up x 11
  2. FateJH

I suppose I can deal with Turkey in the Straw playing everywhere.
  3. Campagne

Also make newly spawned players hold a random type of ice cream until they move for the first time.
    • Up x 1
  4. Demigan

5. DirArtillerySupport

This is making me hungry.
  6. Sil4ntChaozz

I love this idea.
  7. Kdog559

Would be awesome to have and see everybody doing the icecream sundy especially during the summer. I bet the DEV's would make some great cash if they can do this before summer is over.Even when it's over I would still order it,But just the thought of heat blazing at you and you just want to catch that icecream truck we always tried to do as kids. Those days were great.Now in days the truck just speeds away lmao.
  8. Liewec123

i'm imagining an ice cream sunderer driving along with his horn playing an icecream jingle with a dozen planetmans running after him looking like they want icecream :D
    • Up x 2
  9. FLHuk

Really good idea. So good Noot will claim he had it first!
  10. Daigons

Food Truck Sundys

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Non-Food Trucks

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  11. DIGGSAN0

12. The Rogue Wolf

I will only support this idea if I can get onboard the Bustache and take a trip into Chilltown.

[IMG]
  13. Daigons

I would love my Harasser to have this....

[IMG]