WDS: The Battle Begins

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy04

Omg not this again :(, running out of new ideas or strategies devs? You can do better than this surely ?
  2. JorgeSarcos

3. Facta

I don't think the NC are going to win. This is why. No tactical superiority.

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  4. Robyn

Well atlast Pay back Time on my Server :D
    • Up x 1
  5. Grayson

By that you mean all those lolspamm 2-4 hit kill Pounder maxes?
  6. Serafine

Oh look the NC on Ceres already has 50% more points than TR and VS, despite not having the Indar Northern Warpgate.

Of course population has nothing to do with this.
    • Up x 2
  7. Ash87

Wait did someone say pounders?! I SHOULD EQUIP POUNDERS!
  8. MickeySerendipity

But it's been shown in tests that population has nothing to do with victory so long as nobody knows it's a contest and isn't paying any attention at all to the scoring system
    You remember all those facility alerts that aren't won by whoever has an extra two platoons to pack into the biolab, right?
    • Up x 3
  9. Plunutsud pls

Great, so Vanu will zerg rush all the servers (as always) and the devs will nerf them for being too overpowered?

No? Didn't think so.
  10. TNSxMichael

Ive worked my *** off to get the 800 one and what do I get , EXP bossts again :mad:
  11. Longasc

Apparently I got 3x Urban Forest single use, but... where can I claim it? I checked notifications that read 3x Urban Forest camo but can't find it unlocked or as bonus item somehow?

Edit: Figured it out, was 3x Armor Camo and well, it doesn't even unlock for one vehicle, it's indeed only a singular unlock and you better don't change ever after you did so. Hum! Not that cool.
  12. Devouration

I'm not even worried about the NC... [IMG]
  13. Liquidrider

In other words

Another seeason of showing how incredibly unbalanced the server population are.
    • Up x 4
  14. BobSanders123

15. BobSanders123

The one time the vanu don't wear spandex.........
    • Up x 3
  16. EventHorizon

Agreed
  17. OmGiTzFiiReFoX

So i played the whole day to get to 2000 WDS Points and im a little let down...
    At 200 i got 3x1h Xp Boosts
    At 800 i got 3x1h Xp Boosts(Thats when i thought its a little weird to get the same thing twice)
    At 2000 gues what 3x1h Xp Boosts! WTF i thought there was going to be all kinds of cool stuff to get and not three times the same thing?! Not even a Weapon worth 100 Certs or some semi-usefull thing. I was excited but not even gonna work for 2000 Points next week.
    • Up x 2
  18. MajiinBuu

I love you're signature video
  19. Jeslis

A problem I'm already seeing.. if I want personal WDS rewards.. my strategy is to watch all the maps, find places that we're about to capture, or defend quickly (grossly over pop them, etc). Get there as fast as possible, get points, then redeploy out//back to warpgate and back to perusing the map. Generally hanging out on whatever continent my faction has the most pop on, or is the most likely to make captures on.. in a racer ESF.

Defending territories unless the enemy is actively flipping a point (AND your getting it back on a regular basis, rare.) is pointless
    - Don't get me wrong, its not pointless from an EMPIRE standpoint. You have to deny the enemy points in order to keep ahead.
    - But for PERSONAL points, actively defending something is completely worthless. Especially if it takes any time.
  20. Scientiarum

Huh. Wow that is a young Hugh Laurie.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.