WDS Score Ouch

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Liquidrider, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Liquidrider

I know I know, we all predicted this, but I didn't think it would get this bad so quickly.

Any chance we could just merge VS and TR into one fighting unit and make it a 2 vs 1 handicap :) Maybe we can give the NC a challenge.

[IMG]
    I mean it has only been 3 days and they are up by 12,400 - 13,000. I can't imagine this going on for another 2 weeks.
  2. LT_Latency

Why?? You get points by zerging high value land.

The more people you have the easier it is to do.
    • Up x 1
  3. Nephi1im

VS were up several thousand points on connery a few hours ago. Not sure which server you play, but it's not an NC issue.
    • Up x 3
  4. GhostAvatar

As you said yourself, it has only been 3 days. Give it a week at least, before becoming a naysayer.
  5. Bape

Have you seen mattherson? VS is wooping both NC and TR by at least 30k points
    • Up x 7
  6. maxkeiser

Varies by server. Just live with it.
    • Up x 3
  7. Lethal_Sting

MATTHERSON
  8. Hicksimus

Different game same old fourth faction problems.
    • Up x 2
  9. Phazaar

/Face... Palm...
    • Up x 2
  10. Mastachief

The winner is the large pop empire on each server? Who could have predicted that>? CRAZY
    • Up x 5
  11. HadesR

Not SOE :p

Wrong way to do it on so many levels :rolleyes:

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  12. Bape

My point exactly.
  13. treeHamster

Mattherson is the home of the VS. It has been for almost a year now. The VS SHOULD be winning there.
  14. Bape

Yeh just letting the OP know that it the population and all servers are different.
  15. ShortRovnd

It's like they never even considered that people would play differently during the WDS. That was a pretty stupid oversight. The WDS gives the factions as wholes a metagame goal where there wasn't one before, it couldn't be much more different!
  16. kadney

[IMG]

Another extreme. TR on Cobalt has the lowest WDS contribution from all factions across all servers.. and they are 20k points behind NC and VS.. :confused:
    • Up x 2
  17. EmmettLBrown

Well unless they decide to restrict server pop during this, I'm not sure why anyone's surprised at the scores. All they can do at this point is muck it up further with "score balancing", and most of us know how that ended up last time...
    • Up x 1
  18. Liquidrider

This is on waterson but seems to be similar across most servers as of late.

haha a nayser you say? Although a majority of players predicted this the day they announced another WDS.

Alright look at the Alerts as of late.
    http://ps2alerts.com/

No worries I have every intention of posting an update after 7 days. If I was a betting man I'd say they will be up eh maybe 60,000 - 70,000 by the end of this week. :)
  19. Liquidrider

based on this you just killed my VS + TR joined unit solution :(. Now I have no idea what we can do.
  20. treeHamster

My favorite part of the ENTIRE table is that the Mattherson VS have the highest score out of EVERY other server faction by a MASSIVE margin (over 25% higher than everyone else).

In other words, MAN those MLG VS outfits are really showing how much they stay ahead by ghost capping useless crap and winning alerts.
    • Up x 1