WDS Prize Questions

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Diamond Sword, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Diamond Sword

I just saw the announcement of Vanu winning WDS week 5. I was wonder, since I haven't been playing a lot, if the prizes are for everyone in the faction or just a select few players.
  2. Solo59486

Everyone in the faction as long as you played during the week, you can also claim the prize on a different character in your account, but only one character
  3. deggy

The VS didn't actually get the prize. TR characters were given the boosts regardless.

But yes, if you play the winning faction during that week you were supposed to get something.
  4. CNR4806

The funny thing is that I got two boosts for the week, one from my TR main (where the boost was mistakenly given) and one from my BR1 Vanu alt (where the "corrected" boost was given), all stored on my TR main of course.

WDS continues to be a boost giveaway and nothing else. I don't see any objectives or meanings for it to exist, other than to give people who bother to play a poorly-optimized game something, and for Forumside whiners to find something to shout at.
  5. Lazaruz

Did they hand out the boosts yet? Was hoping for a similar "mistake" :D
    But I still got around 4 months remaining on my Alpha squad, so there's no reason for me to be greedy...
  6. f0d

yeah i only got one boost so far - i was also hoping for a similar mistake :)
  7. Imperius146

I posted a question about this.I was on during that week, and I STILL haven't received my boost! Or notification of any prize! Now... there may be a small bug with this, as I currently have a 7 day 50% exp boost already applied and 3 days left on it. So perhaps its blocking the reward? If I cancel it to find out if it is, then I'll lose 3 days I could have used.

So question. Where Is my fricking reward. They gave them to TR for week 5 ,and it STILL says week 5 winners are TR. so STOP BSing us!c
  8. Imperius146

WHERE IS MY PRIZE! I AM GETTING ANGRY!

AND SOE! FIX THE DAMNED WDS PAGE, IT STILL SAYS TR WON! *turns green and smashes thingsc
  9. CNR4806

Not really sure, I may have mixed up my memory. *facepalm* *shoots self*

I need some more sleep. But you get my point *shrug*

EDIT: Yep, mixed it up in my sleepy state. I apologize for the wrong information.