WDS 50% Capture Bonus not Applied to VS?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Czuuk, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Czuuk

It doesn't seem to me that VS territory has had the 50% bonus applied. Still looks like to me it's applied to TR zones.
  2. Tommyp2006

Wouldn't surprise me, SOE cannot seem to into scoring systems.
  3. IamDH

NC won't win either way lol

I'll check when i can
    • Up x 1
  4. Malorn

Assuming you're talking about Waterson...

The Top Dog Bounty is applied on a per-server basis, not globally. TR is still the seasonal leader on Waterson, so the bounty is being correctly applied to TR, not VS.
    • Up x 1
  5. gigastar

Then what about Ceres?

We (VS) overtook the others a few days ago for the season and we still earned more points today than the others.
  6. Malorn

The bounty is being correctly applied to VS on Ceres. It doesn't have as big of an effect as it seems. Overall it's a small impact to scoring.
  7. R3dBeaver

oy, Mal. what happened to the WDS week 5 boosts?
    • Up x 1
  8. Czuuk

Surprising no one.
    • Up x 1
  9. Czuuk

Roger that. Thanks. Also, son of a... So tired of fighting TR. Or rather... NUC. I swear they have a spy in my platoon. << >> ><
  10. Malorn

We're working on ensuring all those that should have gotten boosts get them. Its a manual process right now so please be patient.
    • Up x 3
  11. Prudentia

V-9
  12. bodmans

manual... imagining a SOE employee sitting behind his screen. ''One for you, one for you, nope, one for you.''
    • Up x 3
  13. Czuuk

N
    Not particularly comforting. But it is what it is.
  14. Chipay

"Ah screw it, Everyone gets a boost!"
    • Up x 3
  15. Czuuk

Only way to make it fair. I logged on to at least two VS characters this week. Still, the Terraria Halloween event seems to be more fun.
  16. Lemaya

Wow I didn't know it was that close on Ceres.
    Concrats TR and especially NC
  17. R3dBeaver

thanks man. Sometimes, all it need is reassuring that you ARE working on it, instead of "you'll be getting a notification!" announcement.

although... manual process? you serious?

damn it, dont take resources from the OMFG team!
  18. x2cygnus

I am surprised too. Sounds like a major screw-up on the WDS-mainaining team. If that is so, yes, by all means, punish them by fixing it manually!

You probably don't want that kind of resources in the OMFG team anyway ;)
  19. R3dBeaver

not exactly my point, but i agree ;)

what im really trying to say is, sure, do it manually... but dont put this as a higher priority than the OMFG project. getting that in Live is way more important than some measly XP boost.
  20. ironeddie

I still don't understand how wds wk5 got awarded to the wrong side in the first place. A quick glance at the scores made it pretty obvious who had won.