[WCO] Whiskey Company | Lead by U.S. Army Infantry Veterans | Matterson

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Blackburn, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Blackburn

[IMG]

Official Site: http://www.whiskeycompany.enjin.com/home

Whiskey Company is a small multi-gaming community that was founded by members of the 101st Airborne, 2nd Battalion, 506th Infantry Regiment, Whiskey Company. We named our gaming community after our unit once got back from Afghanistan in 2011. Since then we have thrived and spread to many different games on the PC. Our community is military friendly, and we specifically target members of the U.S. Armed forces. W Co is not strictly military though, we encourage diversity so a good chunk of our members are normal people.

Before the server merge WCO was one of the largest and most respected outfits in SolTech, and we were known for our ability to accomplish great feats with very little numbers.

Once we became a Multi-gaming community we spread out across many platforms and are in the process of rebuilding our forces in the Matterson Server.

We believe in quality rather than quantity, we are organized with a good group of like minded people.

We have organized Divisions in; Planetside 2, Warframe, Starcraft 2, Natural Selection 2, Guns of Icarus, Minecraft, and DayZ.

We operate in Teamspeak 3, so TS3 and having a mic is required. (We use Platneside 2 chat, but we require everyone to at least be in Teamspeak in case the chat servers lag, like they do every day.

There is a 7 day trial period after you join to ensure we are recruiting quality people into our gaming community.

If you wish to apply, send in your application at www.whiskeycompany.enjin.com

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  2. bhawk12

dang video turned out great Blackburn.... remember that promotion was when got ma corporal
    • Up x 2
  3. Sinnyen

Best Fun i have ever had was when i join WCO
    • Up x 1
  4. JustinKingr

I've done a lot of new and fun things with WCO
    • Up x 2
  5. Blackburn

We also do not so serious events like Flash races across continents. xD

[IMG]
  6. bhawk12

hmmm..... flash races sound like fun...... could have players go on other teams and set up mines along the road so not only are u racing but dogging mines at same time
  7. Blackburn

I want to thank all my officers who have helped in the recruiting, our Army is slowly rebuilding itself.
  8. Blackburn

Congratulations to all the new recruits and all the new promotions.
  9. Blackburn

We had a tank race the other day that turned into us being backup for a few friendly platoons xD
  10. Blackburn

Just posted a vid of me and some WCO guys doing some mountain warfare in Amerish

11. Selveck30

YO, this Unit is Awsome!! i'm going to roll out with you guys. Even tho I was not in the 101st. ;) (1AD)
    • Up x 1
  12. Blackburn

Glad to have you, welcome to the Outfit.
  13. Sinnyen

Love This Unit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Blackburn

Havnt seen you in a while. Good to have you back.
  15. Blackburn

Still Recruiting.