[Suggestion] Wave 2 Implant: Return to Sender

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Insignus, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Insignus

2. BrbImAFK

As I said there, I'll say again here :

I don't fly and seldom tank, and I still think that this would be an awesome idea. Let the hilarity ensue.

That said, I can't actually support it. Predictability is a fairly major (if massively unnoticed) aspect of almost all games. If you shoot the mans, bullets come out of the gun. If you shoot the mans correctly, he dies. NOBODY would be happy if, just randomly, you shoot the mans and flowers spray out of your gun, or it heals him, or whatever.

It might be fun for the occasional, chaos-focused, hilarity-ensues, kind of holiday event, but as an always thing? No. No thank you.

[edit] That said (again), I'm still gonna upvote this, simply 'cause it made me laugh!
  3. Liewec123

interesting idea, though i'm not really a fan of RNG
    if they did add an implant to screw with lock-ons i'd rather it just do something passively,
    like increase lock on times by 1 second (at max rank)
    or fire off flares automatically that disrupt a lock on and then it has a lengthy internal cooldown.
  4. Campagne

Haha, oh boy.

Sh!tpost is right.
  5. LaughingDead

I like vehicles, I like infantry combat towards vehicles, while I'd like implants for vehicles that get a powerboost because you can only use them in vehicles, I think this isn't the right direction.

However this would be funny as hell though. Imagine the infantry shouting "who shot lockons at the enemy team?! Noob!", just that moment of joy knowing your rocket successfully launched but slowly turning away and coming right back at you, that joy turning to pure terror.
  6. Insignus

Admit it. It'll be fun!

7. Campagne

Eh, no, not really. Maybe for the wrong kind of person. ;)