WATERSON - Your stats are ready.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ender, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Ender

There are a few decent stats sites out there, but I can give you access to one that will utterly blow them out of the water as far as information goes. The site is still in closed BETA, but we've let about 200 users in now and the feedback has all been great.

If you've ever wanted to see how your player compares in all those little stats that don't show up in K/D, SPM, etc.... we've got that. Have you ever wanted to see where your character ranks in a specific stat against characters from another server? Yeah, we've got that too.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I'm willing to give out some keys to people outside of the outfits i've already distributed too, specifically Waterson player since we just added Waterson a few days ago and want some more input from them.

Want access? Send me a PM and i'll give out a few registration serials per days to keep a steady influx of people with site access.

*note - Connery will be added in the near future as well, very near if database size on my host allows, semi-near if I have to move it to a different host.
    • Up x 11
  2. Tristan

STATS ARE MEANINGLESS AND MEDICS AREN'T BROKEN, ENDER. ****
    • Up x 3
  3. Ender

If you have a positive K/D as a medic, you're DOING IT WRONGGGGGG! ( I imagined saying wrong to the tune of batman in this video saying, "ITS NOT A CARRRRRRRR" @ 2:35 )

• Up x 2
  4. DJPenguin

Keep up the good work. I'm eager to see it when it goes live.
  5. ViXeN

Great site with a lot of stats! :eek:
  6. Ender

stats.dasanfall.com
  7. ViXeN

Aww I can't join the site and check my stats.
  8. DJPenguin

It's probably for the best. You'll just break something.
  9. DashRendar

How exactly are Skill - A and Skill - H calculated? I get high honors under skill a category, but I need a tutor for my skill h performance...
  10. Ender

Skill - A = Accuracy overall with a weapon. Shots landed / shots fired. Skill - H is the headshot version of this per weapon. The grade is against the database containing Mattherson and Waterson's player stats. A* Means "Top 2% of players overall" It's technically based on standard deviations from the middle.

The more players added the more accurate it is. "S" denotes suspicious, but it's assigned based on your stat here being a little over 3.5 standard deviations from the norm. S does not mean the person is cheating, but it means something is going on there such as an exploit or unique type of weapon. Example - A player uses the Solstice-SF strictly for the UBGL, their bullets fired will be far lower than someone actually shooting with it.

If you click the Help section it explains it all a bit better.
  11. Giggily

Thanks to this website I was able to compare Mattherson TR, VS, and NC to their Waterson counterparts. Well, mostly Mattherson VS to Waterson VS. And it turns out that Waterson VS is more accurate than Mattherson VS, but we have higher headshot rates, kills per minute, and better K/D.

Get on our level.

Accuracy and headshot rate.
  12. DashRendar

I'm assuming as more servers are added my stats will go down. As it stands I have 8 weapons with an A* accuracy rating, and my Magshot has an S rating. LOL.
  13. Giggily

But the server that they're planning on adding is Connery...
  14. ViXeN

What, my "market value" is $1,397,367??? I am seriously undervalued. ;) MLG score is 1117? What is the average number for that?

EDIT: Ohh I have a higher headshot accuracy than most people at the top of the leader boards. :D

Quiet or you'll be the only thing getting broken. :eek:
  15. Rohnlex

can't handle that much complexity
  16. vulkkan

BR 139, Ender31 is OP
  17. S0LAR15

Nice site, can't see it, but the stats from the pics look nice.
  18. Scup

LOL @ Noob Conglomerate, what do you have for TR?
  19. S0LAR15

T2 Republic, obviously
  20. vulkkan

Excellent work DasAnfall and Ender, (or whomever I credit the site's work to.)
    Also, this isn't noted in the OP but you can view the camos and decals owned by any player.
    I'm also quite amused by my own stats on the Jaguar...
    [IMG]
    must headshot more damn NC