[Waterson US East] LFO: 23 laid back Christian guy

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by CptRedneck, Jan 24, 2014.

1. CptRedneck

{ In an outfit now, Blue Dream Mercenaries, no longer looking }

I'm part of the NC (Give me Liberty or Give me Death!) and a serious freedom lover in real life. I preffer voice chatting because typing is boring and PS2 was clearly designed to hate typing. I started playing this game a couple of weeks ago.
    I'm 23, from Texas, looking for a FUN outfit; I enjoy teamwork that leads to success just as much as any other person, but I don't want to be a part of an outfit that takes things TOO seriously.
    I'm not going to accept any random invite, I want to play alongside the leader(s) and members before I decide to join.

I edited my post, cutting it down a whole lot, because I figure my religion is scaring off some people. Please know that I seek a good outfit that is understanding of people who are different. I may believe and know things as true one way, someone else another. This is a game, I would like to play it with simular folks, not debate philosophy nor religion nor science... there are PLENTY of online forums and trolls on YouTube if that's what I wanted.

AND BY THE WAY, if you think I'll have a problem with swearing or something, just talk to me in game. I'm a redneck from Texas... my mouth was born dirty.

(this is also a shameless bump)

{ In an outfit now, Blue Dream Mercenaries, no longer looking }
    I can't close this so... yeah... :p
    • Up x 2
  2. CptRedneck

Correction: THIS is a shameless bump. :)
  3. Naha

If you're looking for a fun, active outfit with a smaller experience with a dash of competitiveness, we're that outfit! We have a lot of solid players who know the game and play very regularly. Our members are always willing to teach new players the ropes, so don't be concerned if you are new, we enjoy engaging with new players to get them up to speed. We are hoping that when people come back to check out Hossin and other massive changes to the game we love to play, that they will stick around. Our busiest nights before the Summer hit, we would run 24 man squads every Wednesday and Friday night. Occasionally we'd have 30-36 players online on a given night!! If you're interested in becoming part of the team and fighting for the NC, give us a shout because we are more than happy to have newcomers, established players, or returning veterans!
    Style Highlights:
    - Flexibility (an ever changing battlefield simply requires this)
    - Fun (we play first and foremost for fun since this is a game)
    - Close-knit (ie know someone else's kit, teamwork, communication)
    - Strategic (we do what has to be done in order for NC to hold as much territory as possible)
    - Friendly (all very friendly members and leaders, we like to talk and get to know one another)

Interested? Not sure if you are quite ready to commit to an outfit? Come hop on our Teamspeak server and chat us up!
    209.239.114.150:10227
    (Permissions required to see who is in all the teamspeak channels. Just hang out in the sanctuary, and someone will contact you either via voice or text in teamspeak at the earliest possible convenience.)

Check out our website at http://bluedreammercs.enjin.com/home
    or send a tell or friend request to Genghiskron, Naha, Hellfox83, Mongoose24 or B1ackwind32l in game.
    Join in on our Operations!
    This can also serve as a free bump for you in your search for an outfit.
    See you on the Battlefield.
    Naha
  4. CptRedneck

Cool, I'm going to have to learn how to use this TeamSpeak thing now :p

I'll be on sooner or later and be in the Sanctuary thingy. I would like to play with some of you guys before I would join.
    In the same sense I'm looking for an outfit for me, I'm sort of looking for one that will also fit for my brother and a really good friend of mine (they'll be playing soon-ish).

Anyways, thanks for the response, I honestly expected none.
  5. Naha

Sure no problem, we understand about wanting to play with us first, as it gives us a chance to see if you are right for the outfit as well. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me here, in game, or via our forums.

See you on the Battlefield.
    Naha