Waterson TR: Now you know how it feels.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by InMedeasRage, May 11, 2013.

1. Czuuk

Waterson is working as intended.
    • Up x 1
  2. SenEvason

You do know that this has been happening since launch right? It isn't a new thing.
  3. MikeyGeeMan

He who is friends on waterson with the vs owns the world.
    • Up x 1
  4. Revel

Do you actually think before you post? I'm curious, because if you stepped back a minute and thought about it you'd see what was wrong with your entire line of argument and trash talk.
  5. Lampenfieber

The cap system is now in favor of everyone, VS have indar today in Watterson... how they got indar?!

Nobody can do anything if ppl dont like to play as a VS! to me the best way to fix this are new weapons and less nerfs
  6. 660/12

I see that Paisty is trying to spread his collusion theory here too.

Evidence for this?
  7. Obscura

I'm serious, what exactly do you guys win on a regular basis? YOUR entire line of trash talk was that we needlessly celebrate over empty victories while the TR takes the real ones. It's been how many days? I thought you said you'd take it back by now haha
    [IMG]
  8. Badname3073

This thread is a demonstration of how butthert the VS players actually are. In fact, they are more butthert now than before locking Indar, just as I predicted :D
    • Up x 1
  9. Ranik

"Now you know how it feels"

To be attacked by a semi-formal alliance rather than simply being outnumbered?

Yeah. Keep whining.
  10. Ghaleo

They could just as easily make it so that if you have different chars on the same server they passively gain XP and certs based on the performance of the main one you're playing. SOE wouldnt do it with the SC purchases for obvious reasons.

I've noticed that a lot of people are willing to make the jump if you had your certs and all of that transferable to another faction, which I doubt SOE would do as well.

But if they made it so that if you have three characters on the same server, your alts passively gain like 20% of the XP of the character you're playing atm for example. Then you could easily play VS for a larger EXP boost while your alts are passively gaining decent xp.

So given that once you reach a high enough BR the exp requirements for the next BR can become a bit steep and the stuff to cert into becomes a bit mundane, your other characters can be closer to par and you can cert into them to fit a different play style, or if a faction has too many people, you can just switch to your alt on better footing xp and certwise than if having to start over.

That way you can make a simple switch, be on a bit of a better footing on alts, probably balance pop some more and in turn have larger battles and less zergfits, making the game more fun overall.
    • Up x 1
  11. Obscura

Is that still your excuse for having 0 continents? I mean you guys managed to cap a couple last night when you outnumbered both the NC and VS COMBINED, but you seem to have lost them already. I think it's time to admit you guys aren't as tactically superior as you think haha[IMG]
  12. Ranik

What's honestly funny Obscura. Is the more VS that post on this issue. The more everyone realizes how incredibly butt hurt you are.

So by all means keep on posting :D
  13. MikeyGeeMan

Now we know why vs numbers are so low.

It's all talk till the nc decide to put you down.
    • Up x 1
  14. Badname3073

This is a valid argument, and I generally tend to agree with the explanation you elucidated. However, as I stated before, there are no practical benefits of completing whatever is defined as a "victory" condition - no money, no women, nothing of significance. What is there to be proud of or greedy about? The "achievements" in this game are surrogate - while they may provoke primal instincts in certain humans, they provide for no means of actually rewarding them with what those primal instincts were developed for in the first place.
  15. chrisbeebops

Sounds about right for everyone's opinions of a large majority of Waterson TR. Several times on Indar when we sat outside the SE TR warpgate with bursters and lancers, we were TK'ed by low BR VS players, typically by galaxies crashing into our MAX's and sunderer. When the NC had the SE warpgate, not a single time did this happen.

The greatest strength of VS is purple, for it ensured the vast majority of little children joined the other factions! I kinda feel bad for the good TR players that they have to put up with people like this.

Don't worry, I'm sure they are just waiting until tonight/tomorrow AM when all the VS who work M-F can't play and they can push their world pop to 60%+ as usual for during the week. Be on the lookout for Slyguy threads tomorrow afternoon.
  16. Jachim

Yes that 2% really benefits people so much am I right?

Don't get full of yourselves, VS, the only reason you succeed is due to your constant, CONSTANT alliances with the most overpopulated group, the NC.

Btw nice screenshots of morning/off-prime hours. Try screening during peak.
    • Up x 1
  17. Jachim

Guys I want to make my argument sound more valid so I doctored a photo showing the WORLD POPULATION instead of the continent population which was heavily in favor of the NC at the time.

Not even 2 weeks ago, the TR held off a VS/NC alliance while holding the crappiest of warpgates (the southeast one) on Indar during prime time 33/33/33 DURING AN ALERT.

What has the VS done other than whine about how outnumbered they are?
    • Up x 1
  18. LT_Latency

It is the circle of life. We were winning all most everything because of high population. The nc and vs got sick of it and gang bang us. After a week or 2 They will go back to fight each other and we will rise agin
  19. toxs

hahahahha
  20. Obscura

Lol really? Is that what you're telling yourselves so you don't have to face the fact that your faction isn't organized?
    1. We hold continents and win alerts regularly despite being the lowest populated faction on the server.
    2. We were the FIRST faction on waterson after launch to achieve an actual triple cap, we did this with about 5-7% advantage in world pop.
    3. We took indar from YOU, and now you don't own a single continent. Proof is below, and this SS was taken several seconds ago and is not doctored lol.

[IMG]
    Face it TR, you guys for the most part are walking certs.