Waterson NC Amerish Obsession

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Laraso, May 17, 2013.

1. Laraso

We just lost an alert on Esamir with less than 18% territory and the lowest continent population (26%) despite having the highest server population (35%).

Meanwhile, the entirety of the NC is clustered inside of Raven's Landing, with an astonishing 64% continent population on Amerish.

[IMG]

It's been like this for a while now. The NC is constantly roaming around and ghost capping territories on Amerish with little resistance outside of Amerish alerts.

We're consistently underpopulated on Indar and Esamir, with the VS usually [greatly] [outnumbering] us despite having a much lower total server population. Alerts that do not take place on Amerish usually have very little NC influence. Non-Amerish alerts are usually completely dominated by the TR as a result of TR's greatly superior population over the VS and the pathetically low NC turnout.

What are you guys doing? o_O
  2. Oreo202

At least you don't firmly plant your heads in the dry Indar soil like the Mattherson VS.
  3. Tommyp2006

Meanwhile, VS don't take a step outside of Indar.
    • Up x 4
  4. Cougarbrit

5. Laraso

No, but really though... Why do you like to fail so much NC?
    • Up x 1
  6. ItsJustDash

Because we just want some territory back for Christ sakes. It will be taken back as soon as the TR late night horde comes on.

I will have to say this though the darn TR were giving one hell of a fight earlier today. We would get the west side locked down they would go east. We would get the east side locked down they would go west. Was a game of cat and mouse finally I had enough and took a break. Did we ever get Amerish back though?
    • Up x 2
  7. The King

Yeah, the NC loves ghost capping on Waterson. I just do not get it.
    They want the least amount of resistance possible.
    Even if they go on Indar, they will not really fight the medium to big battles, they will go straight to where there is no resistance at having a 5:1 to 10:1 ratio of players on a hex or more.

I think they're the laughing stock on the server, no one really knows what they are doing..
    I just know, that you're certainly not having fun playing there.
    • Up x 1
  8. ItsJustDash

Same reason why the Vanu have been staying on Indar :p
  9. Jaeger TR player

That was fun and tense, until the Esamir alert started and TR lost population. After that it was just NC platoons vs. platoon or less. We got fed up and went to join the Esamir alert. NC capped Amerish before the alert ended.
  10. Laraso

You're very right about that. I'm really getting fed up with the NC on Waterson. The NC seem to be getting worse by the second. This isn't the [first] [thread] I've made about it. The game was fun before my server (Jaeger) got merged with Waterson. Ever since then, the experience has been degenerating.

It's a problem because I've already invested so much time into this character. I like everything about the NC as a concept (the design, the weapon philosophy, the vehicles, etc.), but I hate the players. It's not something I can fix myself, since the quality of my experience is dependent on the competence of everyone else in my faction, and server transfer tokens still haven't been implemented yet, so I can't simply move to a better server.

The screenshot I posted was taken immediately after the Esamir alert ended. The NC only managed to remove your bonus, they didn't manage to capture Amerish.
    • Up x 1
  11. Shockwave44

I guess that's why you warpgated us during the Esamir alert... oh wait, you didn't.
  12. ReconTeemo

NC were pretty close to capping Amerish during the Indar alert today. But many(tr) people cried for help on region chat to leave Indar and try to save amerish(which we did). The esamir alert was fun, but there were major lags. NC had more territories at the start, but later their cont pop started to dwindle down(probably moved to amerish), at around 20minutes left?. Grats on the cap though, the whole nc pop were on amerish after the alert. :D
  13. The Funk

Laraso if you ain't having fun you can try rolling with us one night. Guaranteed good times.
  14. Laraso

No offense, but I have no idea who you are...
  15. ItsJustDash

I found it funny though during the Alert on Indar over command chat some dork was like "yeah we gave up this alert just so we could have 10% off our ****** Reavers" I lol'd hard.
    • Up x 1
  16. Chubzdoomer

We did.

From just over an hour ago:

"After a day-long struggle, Waterson's New Conglomerate forces managed to liberate Amerish from Terran Republic occupation. To celebrate their victory, in a bold display of courage, a loaded Phoenix (PHX) Galaxy made its way towards the Terran Republic warpgate and didn't look back. This is archive footage of the selfless sacrifice made by eight brave souls on that glorious day -- all in the name of freedom."
    • Up x 1
  17. Xind

Come to the dark side, Laraso. Join us. JOIN US. We will absolve you of your sins.
    • Up x 1
  18. Badname6587

Its mostly the big Jaeger outfits that dry hump amerish all day.

EZC, PHX they sit on Amerish all day. If anyone wants to try and organize an Indar offensive usually someone from EZC starts crying that its impossible and they stay to pull their puds on Amerish. It's pretty much SOP now. The only really big outfits that play all continents quite a bit are DVS and to a certain extent h4ts or DREV (just depends on who is running their platoons - some plat leaders love to ghost cap amerish).
    • Up x 1
  19. Badname6587

The problem really lies with the big outfits that transfered over from Jaeger.

Finding a PHX tag or EZC tag outside of amerish is like finding Monkeys in Canada.
  20. Chubzdoomer

I'm almost positive I know who you're referring to. He's a friend of mine that I usually roll with and I had actually said almost those exact same words to him before he got on Command Chat and gave them heck over it. We were more or less stuck in a hopeless situation on the Indar alert, being pulverized by the VS due to our extremely low population, and almost everyone was on Amerish. I was admittedly pissed that they'd completely left us to dry in the alert just to focus on Amerish and get the measly 10% off air purchases ("they" being every leader of major outfits/platoons). By the end of the alert, we were nearly warpgated by the VS. Tawrich was swamped like you wouldn't believe and they'd just taken Torre and were creeping towards Copper Ravine. And we hadn't capped Amerish. At the end of the day, I'll always find the absurd amounts of XP you can potentially get from alerts much more important than continent bonuses, which I very rarely notice unless I'm performing terribly, having one vehicle destroyed after another and therefore running low on resources. I can probably count on one hand the number of times I've found myself in such few-to-no resource situations in over 400 hours of play.