[Suggestion] Watchtower Stairs Sundy blocking

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by r1po, Jul 6, 2015.

1. r1po

Hey.
    Should it really be possible to block the stairs in a Watchtower with sundies and deny any way to get to the upper floors?

There was big fight at Westpass Watchtower. TR spawned a lot of armor and nc wasn't able to crush it (cowardice & incompetence, as usual ^^)
    so i decided to sneak into it (stalker infi)... i hacked the turrets and killed a bunch of lightnings and sundies... i did this a few times until TR got angry...
    Well, until they put sundies on each stairs.. they deployed them in a way, i couldnt even climb above them...

so long
    R1po
  2. FBVanu

I think it's a valid and smart out-of-the-box tactic....

You don't like them parking a Sundy there? go blow it up.. can't do it alone? get your squad to help you.

It's that creative possibility that keeps this game interesting.
    • Up x 3
  3. The Rogue Wolf

You should be thanking them for placing a cert-piñata in such an easily-accessible place.
    • Up x 2
  4. CorporationUSA

So choose a different class and handle it. Heaven forbid you can't do everything you want to do as an infiltrator.
  5. Booface

There's an infantry terminal like 15 feet away. If you were having such an easy time sneaking up the stairs, surely you'd have an easy time hacking the terminal and throwing down some tank mines on those Sundies before swapping back to go back to your regularly scheduled programming.

They'd probably destroy the infantry terminal after a few times of you doing that, but it'd be worth it. Then the thing you really should be asking for is the ability to hack a Sunderer's own infantry terminals.