Warrior Knights of Valour

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by ferelferret, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Bindlestiff

Hey Mogsy,

Yep we're still recruiting and in fact we've just taken on some really excellent players. Feel free to join on us on TS (WKV.TS3DNS.COM), there is always a large number of us on (nearly) every night. If you like what you see, you can always then apply via the website http://warriorknightsgaming.com/forums/index.php?app=uportal .

Look forward to hearing from you!
  2. Mogsy

excellent, who should i look for on the Cobalt Server??
  3. Bindlestiff

Best to look for CptCustard the leader :)
  4. drbutch2r

humpty bumpty

;)
  5. JoenH

Hey I'm interested in joining outfit, been soloing for the most part, mostly due to very random scheduling IRL. I'm currently in the 40's battlerank-wise and can do most roles ( EXCEPT piloting aircraft lolz) Ingame name is Shootysmurf :)
  6. ferelferret

hey guys just jump on teamspeak with us one night and have a blast :) WKV.TS3DNS.COM .

We normally start on from 5PM GMT and go on until the last one falls asleep on their keyboard.....
  7. drbutch2r

8. ferelferret

Would we be any where else? :) After all where else can you be to have the scares of Otis the mad jock sunderer driver, Dr Butch2r the evil Scythe pilot, Angar the mad medic, Bindlestiff the brave with his lol pods, Elastaplast the Epic Max monster and Cpt_Custard with his dastardly Proximity mines......join us for laughs giggles and smurf kills.
  9. drbutch2r

bumpty humpty
  10. drbutch2r

11. ferelferret

boing up the list we go :)
  12. DrButcher

13. ferelferret

14. DrButcher

15. iiKAforum

How often do you guys play?
  16. drbutch2r

Hi iiKAforum

There is always someone online in PS2 and in Team speak.

You are welcome.
  17. Ribero

Have a bump,

Because Tiedemann and I always enjoy our Esamir fights with you folk.
    • Up x 1
  18. Bindlestiff

A very gracious bump there :)

C'mon folks, we're looking to take on some fresh people - give us a whirl!
  19. iiKAforum

I'm in if thats coo with you
  20. Bindlestiff

Absolutely - hit us up in game and drop into our TS 217.146.89.100:10039 . Look forward to seeing you soon!