Warpgate Terminal - Continent is full bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by X21K, Oct 21, 2021.

1. X21K

This started last week. When I click on a Warpgate Terminal and select a continent with a queue the following happens:
    1. The terminal screen shrinks so it does not fill the whole screen.
    2. I cannot click on CONTINUE PLAYING or LEAVE QUEUE buttons.
    3. There is no exit out of this screen. The only way to get out is to use CTRL, ALT + DELETE and re-start your computer.
    • Up x 1
  2. X21K

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  3. Mithril Community Manager

Thanks for the heads up! Is there a time where the two buttons do work for you?
  4. X21K

Hi Mithril. I appreciate the reply.

No. The second time it happened, I tried to click on the buttons on the top left instead - the screen at this point didn't respond at all - but as before, I could hear everyone in the Sanctuary. Once this happens, there is no way out. Your frozen in space and time.

I am trying (and somewhat failing) to complete the Halloween Event award but I think this little bug will be the nail in that coffin this weekend. :)
  5. Broffensive

Haven't had this issue, so I can't suggest a fix, but if you use CTRL+ALT+DELETE, you can instead choose your task manager. Even if the game stays overlayed on top so that you cannot click on the task manager window, you can still navigate to Planetside in the list with your arrow keys and hit your DELETE key to force-close it. That way, you don't need to restart your computer every time at least. Also, does the bug only happen on warp terminals? If you hit M and click "World Map" at the top, and then select the continent from the list and hit the green WARP button, does it still occur?
  6. X21K

Thank you for your reply Broffensive. I did try that the first time it happened. I CTRL+ALT+DELETE expecting to be able to fully click on Task Manager and end the program - but to my surprise it would not allow me to click on Task Manager - or any of the options on that list: the only thing I could do was click on restart or shut down icon.

I didn't think to try the arrow keys to navigate, so thank you for your suggestion, I'll give that a go next time I try to get into an overpopulated continent.

Yes, I tried the M button route to get into the overpopulated continent as well. The map would appear as the normal full screen size but as soon as I hit the button to join the queue the overpopulated screen came up and I was trapped.
  7. X21K

Happened again tonight when I tried to get into Amerish. Not happy. Bored of the bugs with the terminals and them not being fixed.
  8. X21K

This bug has now been fixed. Thank you. :)