Warpgate rotation

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Astriania, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Astriania

Really? You actually aren't giving NC the northern one on Indar? (called it...) I'm convinced SOE is just trolling NC at this point (see also C85 Canister, and 'buffing' the Reaver weapons but actually nerfing them harder than anyone else).
  2. FateJH

What are you talking about? the Gates have always rotated counter clockwise, which means TR went after VS.
    I know you guys were shafted in WDS but don't let the persecution complex go to your head.
    • Up x 2
  3. Nocturnal7x

We knew we were getting the SE gate...We knew this...Since the first rotation we have known how this works :p
  4. Locke

The canyons of SE Indar feels like home to me. Glad to be there. # Beta Veteran
    • Up x 3
  5. Nocturnal7x

Same. That will always be the Home NC warpgate to me.
    • Up x 1
  6. Pikachu

Indar rotated counter clockwise.
    Esamir rotated clockwise.
    Amerish did not rotate.

:confused:
  7. PurpleOtter

Not this again.....:rolleyes:
  8. ABATTLEDONKEY

Finally, someone understands me........
    • Up x 2
  9. Pikachu

Canyons is our home. :D These are the correct warpgates on Indar. Vanu has their green lands back which they like, and of course vanu archives.

Now we dont have to deal with quartz and excavation. Attacking the northern territory is a lot better from this place. However we lost the only good warpgate on Esamir but we didnt get the worst.
  10. f0d

instead of the standard rotation where the TR are on the left of the VS and NC are always on the right how about we swap just 2 warpgates so we can fight a different faction in different areas?
    like this
    ---VS---
    -//-----\\-
    TR---NC

or

---TR---
    -//-----\\-
    NC---VS

or

---NC---
    -//-----\\-
    VS---TR
  11. SnipersUnion

Unless they have rotated them again since I just logged in on Miller...

NC has the SAME warpgate on Amerish
    A COUNTER clockwise rotation on Esamir to the North West,
    and a CLOCKWISE direction on Indar to the South East

To be fair after the WDS debacle it would seem fair to have had the counter clockwise rotation on INDAR?

Who knows. Too busy hunting snowmen! ;)
  12. Kn1fey

I really don't get your post at all why would NC have the Northern Warpgate on Indar. Indar has always been rotated counter-clockwise and it didn't change Indar got rotated counter clockwise in the latest update just like every single other time Indar has been rotated.
    • Up x 1