[BUG] War Assets Super Bugged

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Jan 18, 2022.

1. AntDX316

[IMG]
    [IMG]

It's stuck at 0 seconds. Also trying to Craft the other war assets such as used module assets and Globals does nothing. Fix please?
  2. JustGotSuspended

Try dropping a steel rain or a citadel or anything else that amounts to 25 in assets. I think the problem might be that your armory is full, you see the 300/300 at the top. I'm guessing for some reason it still allowed you to craft 25 more of assets while the steel rain was crafting, and now that it's done there's no room for it in the armory.

As for the rest yeah global you can't craft anymore because you've reached the maximum (300/300).

And for the modules either you don't have perms for some reason or they're full as well (60/60 for each module).
    • Up x 1
  3. AntDX316

no, it's broken and I've tried everything. The outfit is mine and it has been since 2012 or 2013.
  4. AntDX316

[IMG] it's still bugged : ((
  5. JustGotSuspended

6. AntDX316

• Up x 1
  7. Mithril Community Manager

We're looking into this bug, sorry for the inconvenience folks.
    • Up x 3
  8. AntDX316

We need a way to fix the sound bug that happens after a certain period of time like resetting the voice channels. This way we don't need to have someone take over our squad/platoon while we come back and hope they give it back to us.
  9. AntDX316

It's still bugged : (
  10. ludololl

Can we have an update on this? It's affecting a growing number of outfits.
    • Up x 1