War Assets crafting is all bugged on Emerald now.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by AntDX316, Dec 5, 2022.

1. AntDX316

War Assets crafting is all bugged on Emerald now.
  2. AntDX316

Waypoints, /sitreps, etc. doesn't work
  3. Mithril Community Manager

Emerald was having an unexpected disconnection issue last this early morning. Are you still having crafting issues?
  4. AntDX316

of course, it's frozen at 00:00:00 like before : (

You guys should join an outfit and/or make one to test and see for yourselves. : )

The game is not the same when you can't use steel rains for your squad that can be anywhere on the map. People usually like where I steel rain.

Imo, instead of asking if things are good or not checking things yourselves by logging in and checking is how to check even if it's not with full dev permissions this way these things can get addressed quicker. It took weeks for the outfit crafting bug on Emerald to be fixed for everyone.

I'm currently not sure if it's only our ISV outfit or everyone else too as no one has responded saying they have the bug too.
  5. AntDX316

[IMG]

A server restart can fix this most likely. It shouldn't take weeks to authorize a restart, it should be tonight. : (
  6. AntDX316

Please check the VS Emerald outfit, [ISV] VSA. We are bugged and cannot craft. A lot of people are using the facility modules and it's going to 0. : (
  7. Mithril Community Manager

Now with the servers restarted, can you check to see if this problem still exist for you?
  8. AntDX316

It seems 100% fixed. : )

Can you guys do monthly or bi-weekly server restarts? Zone restarting doesn't really do anything. It seems pushing through some update forcing a server restart fixes many problems. I think a forced restart when many people report the same problem such as lag and the outfit crafting bug should happen within 2 days. Luckily a big patch had to happen a few days after the crafting bug started.
    • Up x 1