Want to be in our Anniversary Player Spotlight?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Luperza, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giggily

Vonic is basically the only player that makes me consider leaving a base if I see him on VS or TR and don't want a headache.
    • Up x 1
  2. Posse

Vonic >>>>>>>>>>> BigIronRanger

I'd vouch myself for being the top Orion killer all over the world but there's a TOTALLY LEGIT player who stole it from me -.-
  3. SocratesEverywhere

So what happens when Vonic and NivX run across each other? Just wondering.
  4. TheInanimateGuy

After few maths,It is something like 1 kill every 15 seconds .

[IMG]
  5. Giggily

He has a 200+ KPH with the gun, yeah.
  6. Visk

• Up x 1
  7. BigIronRanger

Ehh he just dominates pub players and abuses the medical kit lol i remember one time on Matherson i was shooting him point blank AF 19 Merc and he was trying to use the med kit during me shooting him that made my day that did he died 0.2 seconds after he used the med kit BTW.

Only excuse him and R3do had was that i was lagging when i only had 200 ping and my connection was smooth as.
  8. raw

What is amazing here is that the players seem to be completely obvlious to their surroundings.
    • Up x 2
  9. BigIronRanger

Well thats pretty easy Vonic loses of course NivX is another notch higher than Vonic cause it takes something special to be that good at the HA class or it could just be the resist and nano 5 working its magic plus the orion.

TBH 80% of the light assault class consists of shooting people who aren't aware of you. Everything is about positioning but heavy assault is limited and you have a much harder time staying alive as you can't just fly away with your jetpack onto the roof.
  10. Giggily

Welcome to Planetside.

You could say something extra human.
  11. BigIronRanger

Yep same here thats what i always notice about his clips its like he just got all the DA members to make enemy alts and just stand there while vonic shoots them.
  12. Giggily

Confirmed. For the past several months DA players have been infiltrating Waterson NC. We've made new characters, joined outfits, changed our play styles and even altered our voices in order to mask our identities. Sometimes dual boxing so that we can both be on our Waterson NC and Mattherson VS at once to make our covers more believable. Yesterday was the big operation, when we all got on our mid BR Waterson NC characters, meticulously prepared, in order to let Vonic shoot at us in a Biolab.

You've figured it all out. Now, the only question is what you will do next...
    • Up x 3
  13. BigIronRanger

Well analysing that clip you were flailing around like a maniac and you were on his head i've had that happen to me and its practically impossible to shoot them when they're above you like that plus you knifed him and he still managed to get you to half health even after that little head glitch i'd say its a bit unfair for nivx here.
  14. BigIronRanger

Well i'll be playing on Matherson primetime more for the next 6-7 weeks just inbox me and tell me where DA are and i'll be sure to be there to ruin vonics pubby dominations i mean kill streaks.
  15. Giggily

I don't think you've ever told anyone the name of your Mattherson alt.
  16. BigIronRanger

I'll be making a new one.

Yessir starting from scratch i dont need any attachments to own NivX or Vonic i've mastered all the NC weapons through 1500 hours of extensive play.
  17. Lucidius134

As much as I know this is a joke, this was par for the course on SL w/ outfit infiltration.
  18. RobotNixon

lol
    • Up x 1
  19. Flapatax

Ender31 and itzmurda on Mattherson (or wherever he mains). Their twitch pages speak for themselves.

I'd say their streams have generated more interest in this game than any other pair of players. I could be wrong, but I'm not.

Edit: 50SHADESOFPURPLE on Mattherson for making a stats site more comprehensive than anything official. stats.dasanfall.com for his qualifications.
  20. Posse

ahhahahah, this post made my day.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.