Want to be in our Anniversary Player Spotlight?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Luperza, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crackulous

That laugh is contagious!
  2. GhostAvatar

I got "one" loading screen once, true story.
    • Up x 2
  3. ValorousBob

ITT: people nominate themselves for things

Wait can I nominate RobinHuijbregts1 for being the one player to successfully piss off all of Miller TR?
    • Up x 2
  4. R3dBeaver

i think its time for my LA to buy a shotty... holy hell.
  5. GhostAvatar

I can't echo this enough. Nothing but a plaque, even if every major outfit ignores him.
  6. Visk

Name: Vonic (other characters are in sig)
    Server: Mattherson
    Outfit: DasAnfall

Tonight, I just earned what I think might be one of the fastest auraxiums in the game so far.

[IMG]
    (This was on my character VonicX on Waterson)
    • Up x 12
  7. Hibiki54

Hibiki54
    NC Connery
    [SKIN] Social Killers Network

Since we are celebrating the Anniversary of Planetside 2, let me take everyone back in time to their early days of release. A time when Mosquitoes spammed rocket pods with abandon, HE on Prowlers and Magriders, flinch from high RoF weapons such as the Carv and Orion were were a common death sentence for New Conglomerate freedom fighters.

Fast forward to Helios several days before the merger with Connery. Just another Alert on Esamir and the platoon I was leading were constantly falling back to the Warp Gate and air dropping on VS and TR territory. Most of the time I was leading point as a Heavy Assault and when critical defense was needed, my crew mounted up in Harassers.

NC lost the Alert despite our efforts, but I think I came out on top.
    [IMG]
  8. Boildown

One Galaxy, LOTS of explosives!

Boildown, NC, Waterson (Jaegerson), DigiRev (DREV)
  9. Lazaruz

4 kills per minute... when do you have time to reload?
  10. Liberty

11. Bunnehkilla

Vonic for sure
    • Up x 1
  12. ZeroErrorz

i know man, ironfist was the one give me the motivation to be a reaver pilot, sad news indeed
  13. BigIronRanger

I don't know how you're doing it dude the highest KPM i can manage is 2.2 consistently sometimes it can go up to 3 or 4 but i can't keep that up for long only if the current event allow it i like a biofarm or tower fight.

anything above a 3 KPM requires some cheesy play. care to fill me in. even NivX can only manage 2.5 and we all know how he is.

Even my jackhammer only has a 2.6 KPM and when i bring that out i kill absolutely every motherfraker in the room.

Switching to your pistol or med kit while you're not killing can also boost the KPM of your primary hmmm.

My TR character has the same KPM as your VonicX alt but none of my weapons have a KPM that crazy high.

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428077654508164321/weapons
  14. BigIronRanger

15. raw

derp 4 president
    • Up x 1
  16. BigIronRanger

Actually dude enough talking imma try and best that. get an 8 KPM

after my internet uncaps of course that'll be in 2 days

TBH its the overall KPM that counts cause you cant switch out your character and pad the total time played KPM.
  17. RobotNixon

+1 for Vonic. If Boboa Fett was a wizard, it would be Vonic.
    • Up x 2
  18. SaltyPenguins

[IMG]

I popped a cap in 1,005 noobs that day :eek: ( lost picture derp ; / ) but nevertheless the best battle ever held on Auraxis!
  19. Gustavo M

Okay.
    GustavoM, BR 96, Waterson, single, had a fiancée a while ago but the ***** dumped me with someone else, speaks four fluent languages, already mocked Mrs. Luperza for no apparent reason, won the lottery once, etc.
  20. Mustarde

Vonic for president. He pretty much redefined the LA class and every time I enter a tower there are a dozen players trying to emulate his style now.

And if you don't care about skill, you can highlight me, I have twitter, and write a blog about sniping! And I make mediocre montages too!
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.