[BUG] Vulcan vs Enforcer: 2.2 and 5.05 Seconds to kill ESF

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Maverick556, Jun 23, 2013.

1. y3ivan

Saron/Enforcer/Halberd have a 0.5x damage multiplier to any aircraft, it has been so since GU03(?) and it still been implemented in the revised version of saron/enforcer.

vulcan remained unchanged with 0.8x damage multiplier to any aircraft.

Maybe its high time SOE, have a look at all the old files.
  2. P4NJ

Vanguard can one shot ESFs with ease, so the whole point of this topic fails. If you're shooting at an ESF with your Enforcer and he isn't shooting at it with the Titan, he's a noob.
  3. KanoHe

I like how people on this topic clearly forget that Vulcan/Saron/Enforcer are also mounted on Harraser.
    Harraser doesnt have 120mm Prowlers AP DPS or 150mm Titan to ohk esfs...
    Noone complaining about NS Lightning 1ohk esf with AP rounds...
    Noone mentioned Magrader 1ohk esf with AP rounds...
    Because you know they have more Drop and less Velocity for that, making shots pretty much more difficult than landing both from AP-AP...
    And still ******** about Saron being supper effective while Lightning AP > Magrider AP

The main problem now is Harraser...
    And mind you Vulcan + Harraser = Hacksaw + Zoe (just imagine that) in terms of AV combat. And with ability to Kill ESF/Libs/Galaxy

Because VS and NC can't have versatile weapons ...
    But TR doesn't use anything unless it's OP ...
  4. Ztiller

How is this a Bug?
    • Up x 1
  5. Wintermaulz

Vulcan is only good vs air if they are hover spamming at low altitude, other wise you wont have to worry. Seriously, less hover spam, more strafe and its a non issue :rolleyes:
  6. Maverick556

I'm sorry but you are wrong....
    Yesterday on Esamir I was getting shot by an enemy harasser far 500 meters more and I was SCARED to approach to him cause he could take 5% of my life each shot...but It's normal..it's your faction weapon and you don't want they nerf it...I understand that...
  7. Maverick556

ahahah tank killing airplanes? that happens only on planetside...totally meaningless..
  8. Primarkka

Just report Maverick for this constant trolling and name calling, and move on. Lets make the forum a better place.
  9. Compass

... 5% of your life each shot. You were scared of a gun that would take TWENTY bullets to kill you? Next you're going to tell me the NS-11 is scary because it takes away 20% of your life each shot.

PS, If the person was sniping you at 500m with perfect accuracy in a Harasser, he would have two-shot you with the Enforcer, because in actuality the Enforcer and the Vulcan have the same velocity, 300m/s.
  10. EliteEskimo

I'll just drop this here showing the current AV effectiveness of the MBT secondaries, every logical person knows the Vulcan is downright bad for AI. Even Compass who is like the Vulcan's #1 fan, seriously he probably has a shrine, admitted it.:eek: