[VS] Xen of Onslaught

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Dullard, Dec 6, 2012.

1. MasterChaif

I am spearheading XOO into the competitive ps2 world starting with scrims against TIW join up to see the glorious birth of competitive XOO
    • Up x 1
  2. supers4tt

Best VS group on any server to play for hands down!
  3. imb0r3d

4. MasterChaif

Don't bump, upsell! XOO is the best rooinest tootinest shootinest outfit on the VS and y'all should join!
  5. Shanther

We do stuff and things.
  6. MasterChaif

all the things
  7. Shanther

8. Shanther

9. imb0r3d

Join XoO because.....

[IMG]

On a serious note though, we're looking for the following:

1) Must be 18+ years old
    2) Must use Teamspeak 3 for voice comms
    3) Must be friendly
    4) Must be a team player

We are striving to be competitive and for the past 2 months have been doing weekly scrims on the test server. We have fun farming at times but we do like to utilize team oriented play to overcome the odds against us and help win fights.

We are not a zerg-fit, we have approximately 1 to 2 squads online most nights. If you want to play with people who will help improve your skill and have fun while doing it - come check us out at www.xoohq.com

Also, if you prefer seeing us in person, we often host public squads or platoons. Look for imb0r3d, MasterChaif, or Karst181818 and let us know you want to check us out.
  10. MasterChaif

Sameless self bump! Lets show Mattherson what Waterson outfits are made of!
  11. MasterChaif

Rearin up for that server smash! We're gonna rock Mattherson...like a hurricane.
  12. Hateable

I'd like to join.
  13. imb0r3d

We're looking for active players who enjoy teamwork and are friendly. You must be 18+ years of age and have Teamspeak 3 with a working microphone.

Our Scheduled OP nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm EST to 10pm EST - where we adhere to strict battle-comms and stick together at all times. We also are active beyond those set times, but our play is more casual when it's not Op time. We also play in scrims against other outfits, normally on Wednesday nights at 8pm to 9pm EST.

If you like strict squad play and can follow orders without question, you will enjoy our Op nights.

Check us out at www.xoohq.com and fill out an application if you want to join. There is a probationary period where you get to feel us out and see if this is the outfit for you, and we also get to check you out and see if you're worthy of the XoO tag next to your name.
  14. DaMann22

Hey XoO and all,
    The Merger Smash was great regardless of the outcome. I had fun and I am sure you guys did as well. Now I we in Quantum Dawn do is showcase the cool and funny stories that occur in this game. We believe that within 1000s of gamers their are 1000s of stories, and we like to tale a few. MasterChaif we would certainly like if you can join us, as well as any other XoO who want to join, in an episode this coming Saturday June 28 or Sunday June 29, depending on what times are best for everyone. We have recently done and episode with Sgt. Mile and TrueFear from VREV and a member from TBSQ outfit which is posted here.

MasterChaif and company if you guys are interested please contact me @DaMann222, in game, on our website QuantumDawn.com, this forum, etc. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

EDIT: Can someone please forward or show this to Masterchaif as we would like for him to share his side of the Merger Smash with the stories from that.

LAST EDIT: Hythloday has also said that he will join depending on the schedule. So if you guys have any questions do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks guys.
  15. Shanther

I will see to it that he gets it.
  16. MasterChaif

Yeah I'm down, when I was driving to work yesterday I remembered about you inviting me and am tried to get a hold of you to follow up. Just message me on steam with the details.
  17. MasterChaif

OH MY GOD I NEED TO BUMP THIS THREAD!
  18. DaMann22

Thanks again MasterChaif for coming on the show. You other XoO guys need to check it out. MasterChaif and TIW Klypto were are guests this week.

We discuss Hossin, Merger Smash, DaMann 0 - Klypto over 9000, PC vs PS4 screenshots from E3 2014, and much much more.
    • Up x 1
  19. Eskara

New montage up! :D

• Up x 2
  20. MasterChaif

Hot damn that's one sexy video