[VS] Xen of Onslaught

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Dullard, Dec 6, 2012.

1. KauaiBoy

Join today!
  2. Abdulrapidz

Join XoO. great bunch of guys who will help you get started in the game!
  3. Shanther

You want to know how XoO deals with Libs? We send Cswic after them in a Gal.

The "Great White Whale of Indar" is part of XoO, you should be too!

Join XoO today!
  4. Regis7575

lol!

For that one I was right on the ground next to the sundy that the lib was trying to kill and just calling it out and telling our bursters to kill it and I remember Cswic coming down full speed just as I was telling the bursters to aim at it. Looked epic from the ground.
  5. Shanther

I forget exactly where I was but I remember looking up, seeing the tale end of Cswic ramming into the Lib, I had debris fall all around me, and got the crap scared out of me. Proceeded by large amounts of people yelling "Holy **** Cswic!"
  6. Zayth

Great Buster gang this weekend! Looking forward to the next event. Awesome teamwork guys!
  7. Cswic

I'm just happy to get to be part of this great group of people and continue galaxy shenanigans. So much more fun flying people around than flying by myself. Anyone who's wondering or not if they should apply to join, just do it! I wish I had weeks ago now.
  8. PureSalad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU BRAIN WASHED THE LAST OF A DYING BREED!!!!!!! THE ALBINO WHALE!!!!
  9. Shanther

10. zib1911

Some good fights today with you tight wearing hippies during 2 alerts. Always fun fighting squads that hold points, so much more engaging, and dead vanu have the hottest butts.
  11. Gyokuro

Awesome video Shanther... wow, that was some impressive gal movement! It hardly even scratched the paint!

[IMG]
  12. imb0r3d

13. Shanther

That was our godly Gal pilot Cswic.
  14. TastyFlakes

Also you wont have to fly against Hooligan and Tasty
    • Up x 1
  15. DeltaGun

16. Kyoji

Love it!~
  17. Kyoji

Today is the day for the event! Yay!
  18. Garrinn

GG guys, You where holy terrors tonight.
  19. Regis7575

GG to you as well. Looking forward to the next event it was a lot of fun.
  20. UmbraUrsa

For good effect it must be restated.

[IMG]