[VS] VX29 Polaris

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Skadi, Jan 20, 2013.

1. nkitch

I have been using the Polaris for some time I have auraxium medal for it, I found the recoil to be very low when fitted with the compensator & grip due to the gun wanting to pull up and to the right, the compensator reduces the upward recoil and the grip the horizontal recoil to the right.

The 100 round mags and high RoF make it a nice choice and very forgiving for mowing down multiple enemy's at mid range.

It's definitely my preferred LMG
  2. NateTronic

How would you guys compare the Polaris to the SVA...currently i use the SVA in ALL situations since it does well at pretty well everything except close quarters i struggle. Can the polaris shoot at range? And which gun has more recoil/better COF with all attachments?
  3. Metallic123

4. Village

We cannot view that video because it is private.
  5. UnDeaD_CyBorG

Just what I expected. Damn I need that weapon. Still waiting on a discount. Even 5% would be enough.^^
  6. Skadi

Abit late on this reportage, but the Foregrip and Compensator is absolutely great, i find myself landing almost all of my shots in midrange, and a fair amount at long range, currently using the INF scope because imo it has the best reticle, and the "i can see joo" helps as well...
    i have another build using the ADV laser sight for CQC in towers, but besides that i much more prefer my foregrip.