VS: The Forgotten Faction

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ruvan, Jul 1, 2014.

1. LIKE A BOSS!

It's probably because VS are just better. And the NC fanboys are pouring in defending there OP candy.
    • Up x 2
  2. Boildown

3. LIKE A BOSS!

4. Arsonix

Um did you ever think the score per minute has something to do with the VS generally being the most underpopped at virtually all times?
    http://borderlinetactical.net/rsnc/world-population/?world_id=0
    Heavy assaults are the diehard class so it is possible VS heavies are generally able to grab an extra assist or two before going down due to the target rich environment.

Also how can you discern between people who are actually in combat and people who just sit at the warpgate? You really shouldn't trust stats like these.
  5. AdmiralArcher

isnt the cerberus statistically identical to the Emperor?

if thats the case the cerberus is a great pistol

everyone raves about how good the repeater is, but they dont think of using it beyond 5 meters, because past that its pretty bad, which is why i dont use it much anymore

i dont think the VS is the "forgotten faction"

i agree with you tho, the way SOE went about their faction trait sure made it hard to balance things out
    no bullet drop is nice but the only guns that need it, the VS dont have it on, like their BA sniper rifles and their tank and rocket launcher (defautl RL)

mobility would have been the next thing i would have used as their trait, but you cant just give them all adreniline pumps (tho that certainly would be a step in the right direction)

their tank is mobile.....ok....thats about it.....other than that their tank is still the worst designed, even tho it outpreforms all other tanks
  6. Badname3073

No, I am a spawnroom warrior, nothing interesting really
  7. BadAsElite

Haha seems like you are so butt hurt m8. Keep crying though your tears are fantastic.
  8. BadAsElite

Bahahahaha, Right thats totally the case. xD
  9. BadAsElite

Or you suck hard. (looks at his KDR and laugh's).
  10. BadAsElite

He's the sort of person that would cry if the "I-Win Shield" only protected you from 1 pistol bullet and still think it was OP, lol.
  11. Vikarius

Looks at Badaselite stats......
    most kills are with vehicles
    Top infantry weapon kills are with GodSaw, a shotgun, and the best SMG in the game
    Looks at KDR and laughs

*gasps* I didn't know baddies of that caliber existed.
  12. BadAsElite

Yep, I was called out to Araxium the GodSaw by players on forumside (Crap weapon still). But go check the previous post's about how the "GodSaw" performs and come back to me then hypocrite.

Bruiser + LA = high risk reward fun. Slowest pump action that required a dead on hit to Gib a player. You Mad?

Cyclone was my 1st purchace when I came back to the game from end of Beta, I used it on all my class's part from my Heavy. I used the Cyclone when it was infact the worst SMG out there before it got its much needed buff. So et rekt if you're mad about me using this weapon then.
  13. Mianera

When compared to the Vanguard or Prowler how is the Magrider any "lesser" in those scenarios? MBT's should be mobile AA stations now? Or perhaps you just want the Magrider to have that buff?

Last I checked they have just as many LMG's as all the other factions. Make no mistakes, a lot of LMG's are pure crap. The VS aren't the only ones with that issue. So you want us to buff the VS LMG's only?

This clearly shows you have no clue on how to use it. Try it in a big Biolab fight next time. You will get a ton of kills and constant assists.

... actually you know what? I'm not even going to do more quotes of your biased thread. What you have written overall is pure complete garbage.

Constantly I see these stupid threads coming up from VS players who don't feel that their faction is "special" enough. Go die in a hole or stop whining. Seriously. The VS has a magnificent arsenal, a high maneuverable tank, hard to hit ESF, a bunch of weapons with no bullet drop, the most accurate weapons available, lowest recoil weapons in the game, a free night time camo and EXTREMELY unique weapons for pretty much everything.

You are simply making this silly thread hoping that more of them will pop up so that the VS can eventually get a buff. Honestly, if you don't know how to put all those traits into an advantage then perhaps the VS arsenal and play style isn't for you. Try a different faction.
    • Up x 3
  14. Vikarius

1. No need to check any posts, I have used it quite a bit. It is an overpowered LMG on an overpowered class. Nothing to see here

2. All I see are a lot of excuses and things that you can't prove. Shotgun noob is still a shotgun noob

3. Again can't prove it, still nothing more then excuses

So all in all, rinse and repeat. You shouldn't make fun of people's KDR when yours is horrendously low for a vehicle *****, and your main infantry weapons are easy mode.
  15. zaspacer

VS has been the consistent OverPop on late night Connery for a while now. Since that is the time and place I play, this post is completely opposite for me.
  16. Goden

The persecution complex of the NC is just insane.
  17. BadAsElite

I don't need to prove anything, I think it's you that needs to prove my point as it's "you" whos called me out . But who cares what you think anyway scrub. ;)
  18. Vikarius

You shouldn't be so self destructive with your arguments/statements.
    You are the epitome of logical fallacies
    • Up x 2
  19. sindz

This clearly shows you never played VS more than 2min. The lasher is utter garbage. There is not enough chokepoints in this game for the lasher to be effective. Every place in this game either has teleport, open space, underground etc to get to your objective (Or circumvent the standing still free XP HA trying to suprress with the lasher) so you cannot never ever suppress an area like you could in PS1. The lasher is utter utter garbage because it has no versatility what so ever, meanwhile TR and VS heavy weapons are great in almost every scenario you want to bring it. Try standing on top of something and a LA drops down, infil comes running w/e. Lasher 1vs1 straight up is gonna leave you dead 10 out 10 times.

People actually defending the lasher are not VS players. Fact. They think that because it could work in theory its great. And if their arguments fail hard (like yours did) They turn to their ultimate horse**** argument: "LOL IF YOU GET 20 PEOPLE USING THE SAME GUN ITS OP". Show me 1 single gun where this isn't the case. And at most when you are doing "well" with the lasher you are assist king, you never get kills because it does too little damage and the splash is pathetic, no enemy who isnt playing with their pants on their head will keep standing in a splash zone for 10min.

Lastly, funny how you justify having **** weapon options for a faction with it being their trait. VS trait is _not_ suppress and only works well when coordinated with 50 other people. Thats a ******** reach to seem like a weapon is performing great.

TL;DR: Lasher worked well in ps1 because of the level design, in PS2 its crap.
  20. BadAsElite

"Self destructive" lol.

Total VS fanboy crying for buffs IMO.