[Suggestion] VS, NC, and the TR need a plane like the Dervish.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Jul 22, 2022.

1. AntDX316

VS, NC, and the TR need a plane like the Dervish, with a top gunner.
    NSO needs a plane like the VS, NC, and the TR, single seater.
  2. VV4LL3

Oh god why...

So they can die easily too?

I suppose it'll take the pressure off being the only giant bullseye for tank target practice in the sky... but seriously, why?.... Nothing of NSO is better than main faction units with the rare exception of maybe the anti material rifle anti-healing mod...

Just make a battle gal.. Has more HP, maneuvers better, in-air-spawn-point, multiple gunners, better guns, RAMMING!, more firepower, more utility, .... literally... everything except top speed.
    Dervish cruises around 230, battle gal 195.... TINY loss in speed for so much more.

What can't be done in the Galaxy can easily be completed with superior performance in a valk for less nanites.. e.g. reconnaissance / sunderer hunter/killer.

Seriously, friend add me on Connery VS, I'll pull a fully upgraded Dervish for you through an entire alert.... I'll sit at the warpgate for an hour and pull one every chance I get just so you can get the real performance feel of how trashy that platform is...

Then we'll do few battle gal / gunship runs, and you'll never go back.

Should NSO get a single seater? Sure!!!!! I think it should just be faction specific, just like MBTs...
    no need to reinvent the wheel. Just reskin it...
    • Up x 1
  3. TR5L4Y3R

... no they don´t

or they could just turn the dervish into a oneseater and change its hugebutt profile ..
    • Up x 1
  4. BlackFox

What I would vote for is a plane without hover ability (except start and landing) only made for air combat. That would be way more fun than another ground pounder
  5. Liewec123

i'd vote for everyone getting dervish and NSO getting an actual ESF.
    • Up x 2
  6. VV4LL3

Watch the Dervish count drop through the floor. lol
  7. Demigan

"Hey guys, this NSO business is supposed to supplement the least populated faction. What kind of vehicles should we give them?"

"WE GIVE THEM THE VEHICLES AND GEAR THAT NEED THE MOST PEOPLE TO BE USEFUL OFCOURSE".

I'm so sick of the amount of brainfarts that make it through an actual development cycle. Its not just one guy having a brainfart, its an entire team that goes "YEAH!" When they hear it. If this continues Europe will contact DBG and replace Russian Gas with DBG brainfarts.
    • Up x 3
  8. Exileant

:confused: Just give the Dervish an A.I. turret, more boost endurance and speed. I do not want a conventional fighter, I want what I have to be EFFECTIVE!!!! Standard factions have enough to play with..... Give N.S.O. access to all M.B.T.s and Flash Weapons if you are going to do that. ;) Or better still, give everybody everything, that will balance the entire game.
    • Up x 2
  9. VV4LL3

• Up x 1
  10. Exileant

:D The fact that I am not using any N.S.O. Specific weaponry in order to kill would be a great hint for them IF.... they were planning to do this on Genudine or at least include us..... But seeing as we lack nearly all of the building content, somehow I get the feeling we will be forgotten.... Again. I wonder where that feeling comes from?:p
    • Up x 1
  11. Grandizer

Dervish looks and flies like a bad 1950's B movie sci-fi alien ship . I see maybe one or none flying most of the time. It's like shooting at a large dinner plate that just hangs in the sky.
    • Up x 1