[Suggestion] VS Max needs a better unique buff

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Apr 4, 2022.

1. AntDX316

NC has Aegis Shield, TR has Lockdown.

It's not fair VS Maxs has 20% damage received increased while only having 10% better damage which is pretty much "garbage" compared to the 50% projectile speed, reload speed, and rate of fire. The NC shield does like 100% damage reduction at the front being incredibly OP in certain conditions.

Zealot Overdrive Engine has to be changed to something else. Perhaps being able to fly would be a good consideration or the ability to move 30% faster while taking 10% more damage.

If moving 10% better and 10% more damage, damage taken should be at most 5% increased. 20% damage increase is insane. Fire suppression makes more sense.
  2. MonnyMoony

Yep - ZOE was nerfed into the ground ages ago and DBG have done nothing to remedy the situation. ZOE is no way on par with the other factions Max abilities.

The only loadout I use ZOE on is my AA Max just for the damage buff and the fact I can stay close to spawn and repair the extra damaged caused when I get hit. Out in the open, the 20% additional damage ZOE brings is a death sentence - Maxes are squishy enough as it is.
  3. TR5L4Y3R

Maxxes in general need to be revisited, buff general surviveability especialy when it comes to outdoorcombat against vehicles and aircraft were imho they could slightly nerf AI capability but add more abilities torwards squadsupport to give alies a reason to stick with maxxes and not just leave them alone ..
  4. MonnyMoony

Maxes should have a composite armour option.

It's crazy that you have to chose either flak or kinetic armour - when most units in the game can carry weapons that do both types of damage.

If you equip flak to guard against C4 fairies - you simply melt under LMG fire. If you equip kinetic - you get lol-podded or banshee'd to death.

Also - one of the biggest complaints with Maxes for years has been the relatively poor weapon options, especially in an AA capacity. People have been crying out for a more skill based AA option.

We finally get an update to the weapon arsenal - and Maxes are completely ignored.
  5. TR5L4Y3R

doesn´t matter if skillbased or easy to use ... the game simply lacks capable AA in generall
  6. Botji

If there is one thing that is guaranteed then it is the devs complete and utter blindness to the unbalanced state of A2G/G2A.

The only chance you have of getting a good G2A weapon is by mistake, like the Siren for the NSO Chimera which I am honestly just waiting for a 50% damage nerf because its actually dangerous for ESF to get close and we cant have that, can we?
    • Up x 1